Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Forecast for Wednesday, 06/01/11

It's June! Does anyone know where May went or April for that matter. I am sure I lost March...
Last night was a bad one and my RLS refused to abate even with medication. So, I decided to check out Facebook and lo and behold, most of my friends were up with various complaints and couldn't sleep either.
I did get a bit of planting done today. I got my Coconut Palm tree garden area somewhat done with the flowers and the blackberry bush planted. Now I need more flowers and about 20 more bags of mulch. It always looks like you have so much mulch when you load it in the van and then when you start spreading it, you never have enough.
Well, I guess some of you saw the Palin show yesterday. I know more than one Vet was really upset at the publicity whore. All I can say is when people talk about "their" sacrifice for their country I am reminded that most, and all of the names on that wall that I personally know, belonged to scared 18 and 19 year old boys that didn't have enough money to dodge the draft by buying a college education. They had no choice in the matter. They were involuntarily conscripted into a war they didn't believe in and to a place they sure as Hades didn't want to be. I will personally kick her arse in stilettos given the opportunity just over that one incident yesterday.

Today's Tarot Card is the Queen of Swords and the Lovers. It would be a good day to Dial back the nitpicking on your love interest.

Oh brother, we have a partial Solar Eclipse today in Gemini with the New Moon at 5:03 PM EDT in 11Gemini02. Before you can begin anew this lunar cycle, you will have to confront the dark side of yourself that prevents your success. This can come in the way of actually meeting someone who exemplifies everything you do not want to be and is attracted to you like a moth to the flame and you are the fly paper. Until you make some fundamental changes, you will not get rid of this aspect because we get 3 instead of the usual 2 eclipses which mean this isn't ending any time soon.....

A major aspect lasting a week finally shows you the way around your limitations through undiscovered talents. In other words, if you want it decorated, you are going to have to do it yourself.
Overnight aspects make it hard to sleep, again! Those who teach get a rude awakening when they discover nothing has really changed in their world. Be patient. By evening you will find a way around authorities and elders. But just remember, pretty promises are just so much hot air. And then the New Moon happens. It's major effect will be mental and those with dementia and Alzheimer's will have a rough time of it.
Don't worry about everything that hits you at supersonic speed today. You will have plenty of time tomorrow to sort it out.

No comments: