Monday, May 16, 2011

Your Tuesday, 05/17/11, Forecast

I started out giving weekly Stupid Awards and then the Tea Party and GOP took over Florida and I had to start giving out daily Stupid Award. After driving George to Harbor Freight, I think I am going to have to give out hourly Stupid Awards.
The 7 PM Stupid Award goes to the Idiot on Atlantic Blvd. who made a U-Turn, cutting me off at the light so he could go into the entrance one block from the entrance he made a Uturn at! Okay now this is why it is really STUPID. If I had hit him, he would have gotten the ticket for the accident because in Florida, you always get the ticket even if the other dirver is drunk, doing at least 75 in a 25 mph zone and runs a red light hit you if you are making a Uturn.! Trust me. I KNOW!

Today's Tarot Card is the Six of Pentacles. Be generous with your new found wealth.

The Full Moon is at 7:09 AM EDT in 26Scorpio13.

The Moon is void of course from 7:09 AM to 1:22 PM EDT when she enters Sagittarius and everything becomes a bit more young at heart and playful. However, all play has a sense of fairness that is not to be denied. Wanderlust takes hold and no one wants to be cooped up in a cubicle.

The entire day is just plain antsy and irritating. The truth is totally elusive. Socializing really rubs you the wrong way and one too many left handed compliments are slung your way.
You will get a nice surprise by evening but that does nothing for your temper and by bedtime, old wounds surface and you are ready to bite nails in half.

Tomorrow really will be better.

No comments: