Sunday, August 23, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/24/09

08-24-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: It is steak night. Fiona has already shared a raw piece with Mommy. We are all waiting on our share. Steak is good.

Message from Mommy: Share is not defined as insanely flinging yourself onto my hand and stealing a piece of steak almost out of my mouth! No one said anything furry was getting any steak except for Napoleon.

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is silver and the incense is narcissus.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Lovers: discrimination. Your full potential arrives when you unite your two halves. One compliments the other and you succeed.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the moon enters Virgo at 3:16 PM EDT. Such pleasant dreams are hard to abandon for the reality of the day and work. So, we start Monday off annoyed that nothing seems to match, our shoes are hiding and generally we are snapping at everyone. By mid morning you may be feeling a bit more social, just a tiny a bit more. By mid afternoon, energy finally increases and we can get something done! Authorities finally approve the changes we have been seeking and it is our time to shine and reap our reward. Now, all we have to do is apologize to everyone we screamed at this morning.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say look inside yourself today. All that you need is within.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Aristocat. “Classy and understated, you’ll attract many admirers.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Maiden. She arrives at a time of new beginnings, births, growth and joy. She bring hope for tomorrow. Our troubles seem to disappear when she arrives and joy enters our lives.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Metal. The Sheep finds conflict today but the Monkey has ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “It is now time for me to enjoy healthy, creative and supportive relationships based on unconditional love, respect and freedom. This is a time of divine fulfillment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Napoleon has stayed with through out this whole ordeal, sleeping beside me or on my lap. Now I have a problem, namely: he is spoiled rotten. I left the house to go shopping and he held onto my dress halfway to the door. He practically pinned me to the bed when I returned. He doesn’t even want me to leave the room now. These cats spoil faster than 3 day old fish.
I am really looking forward to being able to do more because day time TV rots your brain. That is my conclusion, anyway. If I see one more decorating show, I am going to start selling dynamite. They spend more to decorate a bathroom than I paid for my whole house 35 years ago. So far I have never in my life broken a sink, bathtub or commode so why are they tearing them out? And the cooking shows…does anyone have all that stuff in their kitchen? Do you have the time to shop for it? If it fits in a frying pan, it’s my dish.
Today would have been my mother’s 91st birthday, if she had never started smoking. As it was, she didn’t make it to 63 in a family that usually, barring diabetes, lives into their 90’s.

No comments: