Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/26/09

08-26-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

I think we should call Tuesday resignation day, not because that is the day people quit working. Having survived Monday, come Tuesday, people are just resigned to the fact that another week of work is now upon them and they might as well trudge through it!


Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….I have found my cards…can being back on-line be far behind?

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo, yawn. Fear…yawn…meurrph. Yawn. I need more of that funny colored milk in Mommy’s cup but she won’t let me - yawn - near it. Yawn! I think I nap…

Message from Mommy: Boogaboo has worn himself out and is snoozing after he OD’d on coffee yesterday. Fiona came into the bedroom early this morning and learned about tunneling under covers, laying on microbead pillows and getting rubbed all over. She really enjoyed being an only cat until the orneries kicked in.




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is topaz and the incense is marjoram.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Wands: delight. Ah the initial flush of romance is the sweetest but it also carries a feeling of impending change. A relationship not based on mutual interests and goals does not last.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Venus enters Leo at 12:12 PM EDT. The Moon enters Sagittarius at 11:16 PM EDT. Do not expect to get the okay or money for improvement project for the next couple of days. At least the news will arrive nicely framed. Intense arguments with elders and authority figures continue for the rest of week and minor revolutions are possible.
The morning may start with bad dreams about money and property, but they are just your anxieties, not prophesies. You come up with a way out of your current bind this morning. By midmorning, old hurts are back and this time they can cripple you if you don’t do something about them. The afternoon starts with things not being clear on all fronts, but it has an interesting side effect. People say what they really mean and you now know where you really stand.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say really kicking up your heels is impossible today but minor moments of bliss should be taken at every opportunity.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is the Cat that Got the Cream. “Spoil yourself. You deserve it.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Myk the Myomancer. Myk studies the movement of mice to foretell the future. When he appears, his message is simple: pay attention to the small things!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is water. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today IS an auspicious day for Haircuts, writing, medical procedures and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now ready to take all risks necessary to completely express my Soul’s qualities. I dare now.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Tomorrow is my appointment with the really evil doctor day: the endocrinologist. I hate getting my finger stuck and no one can explain why the blood has to come from my finger. I really wouldn’t mind any other location.
Ah the wonderful sound of things hitting the floor reminding you that you have cats.

No comments: