Sunday, May 3, 2009

Foecast and Faery Finder for 05-04-09

05-04-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the Beautiful.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is lavender and the incense is Clary Sage.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Swords: penetration. Look at things logically.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, just pull the covers over your head. It is an irritating day! Monday, oh Monday, oh you want more? The Moon is in nitpicking Virgo and all sorts of paperwork must be attended to in the daytime hours. Then as we move into evening there is more aggravation with property, money and finances. Old hurts flare up around bedtime, and lastly, nightmares are on the agenda. Next time, trust me at the first sentence.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to finding any quiet time and don’t add to the pandemonium by screaming. Buy some ear plugs.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Moon Cat. “Enjoy the ebb and flow of your emotions. It is who you are.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Intuition. Information is available if we just listen, JUST LISTEN!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the element is earth. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Horse is having a great day. This is not an auspicious day for anything.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of any concern about the future or regret about the past. I live every moment in the here and now. My mind opens up to a wonderful flow of creativity and every second of my life becomes new and exciting. This way I find joy, peace, and freedom.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Yesterday I told you about the Kitchen Witch’s Guide to Divination. What if I told the good time just keep coming because for those of you convinced you haven’t a psychic bone in your bodies but you know you are Wiccan, there is another book of fun stuff: Kitchen Witch’s Guide to Magickal Tools by Patricia Telesco. Yes folks, you need those Magickal Tools. Tools are good. Remember back in the old days when you tried to crack a nut with your hands and got a nice bruise for you efforts. Then you discovered rocks and got a smashed nut. Eventually someone came up with a nutcracker. Well, that is the reasoning behind a magical tool. Instead of keeping your finger sticking out there to direct energy, you use a wand and you can do something else with your finger. Okay, that’s simple but it’s the real reason we use tools. This little books is help you design and build your own tools and altar! You will even learn the basics of drum making, broom construction and a whole bunch more. There is even a chapter on costumes. For only 13.99, you are going to love this book and I only have one. I am trying to get more in.
Last night Purrbah found his tail and started a new exercise called spinning. He was still at it this evening. That cat is demented. Eventually he will catch and bite his tail and thus once again affirm it is his and his alone.
I have the Lu. Yup, the Lu. I am immune to the swine portion of the flu so I am suffering from the avian and human part. Little fever, one eye hurts and one side of my throat is sore with occasional coughs. Dayquil and Nightquil are kicking it in the genes so I am not worried. I am more irritated. I am not well enough to do anything I need to do or go out and not sick enough to pull the covers over my head. Next time California sends me something, I have an order of stock they can enclose with it. Yup, turns out it isn’t Mexican after all. It was kicking around good old California which then seems to have infected Mexico. Seems as though if you are over 50 you have nothing to worry about. Of course, you had it in the 70’s! However, it does make a great diet. I do not feel like eating anything at all.

No comments: