Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-07-09

05-07-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the Sneaky

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is turquoise and the incense is Nutmeg. Nutmeg incense breaks evil hexes and brings luck to all who burn it -Janice. We have it for sale at the shop and on line.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is Art: verification. This is a time to look back over your choices and decide if they were they right ones. Visualize exactly what you were aiming for and see how close you are. Ground yourself and then move to the next step which is equalizing your inner power and energy. Pick a goal and then get ready, because the Universe is going to test your will power. If you misstep, you will have to start again.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mercury goes retrograde in Gemini at 1 AM and you won’t notice much difference because the effects of this retrograde have been felt since April 30th. It is really slow moving retrograde so expect things to move really, really slow. Communications to very tangled and if you have heavy Gemini in your chart, you will probably feel mentally sluggish. Where ever Mercury is sitting in your chart, you will feel the effects most acutely. Mercury is actually in the beginning degrees of Gemini. The Moon enters Scorpio at 12:48 PM EDT, so just when Mercury is messing up communications, people decide to hide things, try to ferret things out and play shell games. Needless-to-say, any of those things is going to be royally messed up. It is a very psychic morning but unfortunately, where is logic is concerned, Mr. Spock can stay in bed. The real irritations with miscommunications starts in the late afternoon. Unexpectedly and way belatedly, your reward arrives and it will be what you have sown and it will allow you to make needed transformations. If you’ve been bad….well…….You’ll get yours, too. Hard work and attention to detail with the purpose of service gets the most in return.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say your inner power is great today. Use it with great care and focus.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Temple Cat. “Tap into your intuition; wisdom will follow.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Undressing of the Salad. Think of a full salad bowl and you want to put some big cherry tomatoes into it. There is no room unless you take something out. If you drop them anyway and try to toss the salad, stuff will be all over the counter. That is what this card is saying. Some things have to go to make room for others because you have too many balls in the air.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is Water. The Horse finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have an easy day. This is a neutral day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “This is a period of divine accomplishment for me. Closed doors are now opening before me. Everything I undertake leads to success in accordance with the highest possibilities of my destiny.
I celebrate the abundance and the kindness of the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I’m working from home today. Scratch the working part. George had to bring me home from the shop. I was too sick to drive safely. I made a huge pot of chicken soup, commonly called Jewish penicillin. Once you make homemade, you will wonder what exactly is in that canned stuff. It’s really easy. I use chicken thighs because I like them and the meat comes off the bone easy. First I cut up whatever veggies I have left in the fridge. The only must for me is onion and celery. I will use celery seed or salt if really pressed. Last night I had red Aztec peppers, celery, onion, garlic and carrots. I just keep throwing them into the boiling water in a huge pot - you know - the one they call a Dutch oven that you never know what the heck to do with. You can’t put it in the oven because of the handles and it never acted like an oven for me on top of the stove. Well, it makes a great soup pot. I always throw a can of organic chopped tomatoes in but if you wanted to be “correct” you would blanch the tomatoes (throw them in boiling water for a minute) and peel and section them removing the seeds. I think you see the reasoning behind the canned tomatoes. Lastly, I put the chicken in when everything is really boiling good, cover, reduce to medium heat and go watch TV for an hour. In an hour, the chicken is done. I pull the thighs out and by accident last night I learned this; to debone them, use two forks. It works like a charm. Then I throw the bones and the skin to the cats. Keep in mind these are all ex-feral cats so a bone is not a problem. They will even hide them to dry and then crack them later for the marrow. They crack them by slipping them under my feet when I am walking around. At my age, suddenly hearing a bone crack while you walking through the house is not a good thing! Now at that point I could add noodles or rice but I prefer to throw a few parmesan cheese croutons in my bowl. That way I don’t have weird stuff in there when the next night I may add a can of green peas and a package of dairy case cheap biscuits and turn it into chicken and dumplings. The only problem with this recipe is you are guaranteed to burn your tongue because it is just too good to wait until it cools down.
I feel like I went 10 rounds with a prize fighter and am still on my feet, barely. I mean, it feels like someone hit me all over. Then there is the cough which is just plain annoying. At least my throat is better! I couldn’t talk when I first got up. The nausea with this stuff is the worst. I have barely eaten anything but that soup last night. Actually, that is all I have eaten. I managed to drink a shot glass of Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino. That is my “I’m too nauseous to keep anything down” or “no time to cook breakfast”. Right now I am just hoping to keep it down. I think we need a Goddess that settles stomachs. Maybe Yemaya can temp it. She is in charge of seas or Bridgit who does the healing waters and wells. I don’t care, just someone get over here and settle my stomach.
Meanwhile I keep an eye on the shop remotely and discover what the cats do all day: Sleep. My reading’s table has had two cats snoring on it all day. No wonder they keep jumping up on it while I’m doing readings. They want their bed back! Then around three in the afternoon they are ready for their snack time. I’m waiting to see if they come back to the table. Watching the shop cat cam can be addictive. When I got to the shop I discovered Bitwit had been keeping my chair warm all day as she removed new “toys” from my desk to play with in her private lair, I mean chair.
Providing George doesn’t come down with this stuff, he promised me a raised bed for Mother’s Day. So I will be out in the garden planting. I know what I want, I am just not sure of the practicality. I want a round bed with a pentagram in it. Cutting the wood for pentagram is the sticky part. All those angles coming together. Now if someone whose brain is in better shape than mine…the retrograde Mercury is sitting in my 12th house…My ascendant is Gemini….you could forward the inner angles to me.

No comments: