Thursday, May 7, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-08-09 and prediction

05-08-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, Queen of the Cat Tree.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Rose and the incense is Violet.

Today is Furry Day. (I think every day is furry day at my house.) I have never heard of this so here is what the Almanac says and keep in mind, the British are a little eccentric. This day celebrates the return of the Greenman and Flora. People get dressed up, decorate their houses with green boughs, wear sprigs of Lily of the Valley and do not go to work. Now, we like that part! They visit friends on this day until finally it turns into a big block party. Now, if you have any idea why they call it Furry Day instead of Green Day, I want to know.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Pentacles: evolution. Pragmatism is the word. Work things out carefully and advancement is yours.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, energies are high and irritating. It’s like an itch you can’t quite reach. This can make you a regular snapping turtle at everyone around you. It is better hide in your cubical and wait for late afternoon, when you can use this excess energy to break through the barriers that have been holding you back.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to beautifying things today. People are more interested in the practical than the pretty.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Kitten. “Find the joy in simple things. Concentrate on having fun.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Death. Death scares a lot of people so that poor Faery just doesn’t get much attention. Depending on your tradition Death is either male or female but truthfully no one knows because they are running to fast to find out. Without death, we would be up to our ears in things like cockroaches, mosquitoes and a billion other things we wish would just go away. Death is not the end. It is a transition into something else. Thus Death arriving doesn’t mean something is ending, it means it is changing in a really big way and that doesn’t mean you have to plan your funeral.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is water. Sheep find conflict today. It is a neutral day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I was born to contribute and make a difference. All of my doubts and fears vanish. Each day I express my highest qualities in every aspect of my life. I now choose to serve with selflessness, simplicity and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Now that Prescious knows I will clear the cat log for him, he wants to sleep on the bathroom rug. I will never understand cats if I live to be a 100. Napoleon is one of the sweetest little kitties to sleep with. He takes up very little room, never pushes you and just sort of goes limp in an elongated position. So imagine my surprise when I found myself teetering on the edge of the bed, kitty paws pushing me steadily over the edge. Finally I turned on the light to see exactly what Napoleon was doing to me and discovered Purdy von Sweets was laying on him. I mean she was laying right over him, pushing me out of the bed. After an hour of trying to convince her it was my bed, I threw her out of the bedroom. If I hadn’t turned the light on, I would have thought it was Napoleon.
I am still under the weather, but improving. I decided to pretend I was well and eat an egg sandwich for breakfast. I sat with the thing in my hand so long it was either take a bite or propose to it, so I got it down. This Flu is one great diet. You do not want to eat.
Of course, while I am weak, I get another of those premonition dreams about people I don’t know. For my new readers: This has been happening for years. I have prophetic dreams about something that is about to happen to people I have never seen before in my life. So rather than dumping them in the garbage, I write them out and maybe you will know the person and be able to warn them. Heck, I don’t even know what country they are in most of the time.
This time, they are all in one office together. Here’s what I know. A young woman, a clerk or secretary, has recently purchased a navy blue van. It looked like a mini-van to me and had one of those spoilers on the top of the back window. It has very smooth angles in comparison to Vanwitch, who could probably have swallowed the thing. She has a co-worker who is very personable and has been getting away with a lot over the years as the owner or boss considers this person sort of a “prodigal son”. Be very careful. This person will take you keys out of your pocket or purse and is planning on stealing your van just because it is there and he wants to go somewhere. Since no one has done anything to him on a variety offenses he figures you won’t call the cops but wait for him to return. Call the cops or you will get it back in pieces. Now, to the thief: you are about to cut your last lifeline and you may not survive this little “drama”. You’ve hurt too many good people and no one is going to be able to “rescue” you this time. Now for the employer: You should have fired or called the authorities on this person years ago. Now you are going to face a lawsuit and when I asked over what the answer was: Because they opened the door. This could cost you your business and your home. Good people do not have to be constantly taken advantage of. You can just say no, shut the door and refuse to open it. That doesn’t make you a bad person. It makes you smart person. Otherwise you aren’t helping yourself or the other person by helping them hurt themselves.

No comments: