Friday, May 8, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-09-09

05-09-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Blue and the incense is Sage.

Happy Lumuralia! This is sort of the Roman Day of the Dead. It is a feast day (aren’t they all?) for the restless spirits of the dead, Lemures, who are hanging around people’s houses. So, this is an excellent day to cleanse and smudge your home.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Wands: affiliation. This is a day to help others.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Full Moon is at 12:01 AM EDT, on 05-09-09, at 18Scorpio41! Now that is Magical! The afternoon is not a good time for financial discussions. It will just aggravate old issues. Not only that but it is very hard to see anything clearly today. The Moon enters Sagittarius at 9:49 PM EDT. This is a good day for planting and fishing.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say on this dreamy day you should focus on exactly that: your dreams. They can come true.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catacomb. “Look deep inside. Take time to meditate or journey within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Tobaira of the Waters. She is the Fae that enhances and cleanses all healing waters. Meditate of water today and feeling her serenity fill your senses. She asks that we gracefully accept change.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is wood. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Dragon and snake are having a good day. It is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now joyfully share the love and wisdom of my Higher Self with those around me and all of humanity. I am one with the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It’s funny, but in all the years I have worked on computers, I never really got the hang of split screens until I caught this flu. Now I can write and watch the shop cam at the same time. Wow! Who knew? I know, probably everyone else in the Known Universe and few in the Unknown Universe. I amuse easily.
Last night Purdy von Sweets arrived to sleep with me. I have no idea what has suddenly turned her into such a little love bug, except maybe I am sick and her only source of coffee. It seems I can stay in the bed as long as I am willing to allow her to sleep on my arm and my expensive microbead pillow. She certainly has good taste in sleeping arrangements. However, Purdy and Napoleon will not share a bed, nor the human. It is one at a time.
Sitting here watching the shop cam, I wonder if Loki knows he is being watched and why he insists on washing the family jewels on camera. Every once in a while he looks directly at the camera like he knows. Most humans don’t even know where the camera is but all the cats seem to. Weird??? I wonder if they see the infrared? Of course they do.
Last night in an insane moment I thought going to Lowes garden department would make me feel better. So, George drove Vanwitch and me down there. I love their discount plants. A couple of weeks ago I got a chocolate coleus with green edges that was hanging out of the pot. I repotted it into a large pot and Goddess, it is a traffic stopper at the shop. Now I am torn whether to let it bloom. I have a smaller curly leaved one that I let bloom last summer and it didn’t die. In fact, it is now three years old. I thought they were annuals. So last night netted me more of the white flowered plant and 2 cuphea Bat’s Face. A friend on Facebook looked it up and it attracts butterflies so the escapees -Don’t tell anyone!- from Butterfly World will have a ball.
They all need repotting and so far today, I feel pretty awful. I overdid myself last night and am now paying the price. The pain, stopped up head, and coughing I can deal with, but the nausea is totally doing me in. I cannot function. I really wish Purdy von Sweets would stop licking her self. It’s making sea sick……and Prescious is howling for breakfast! Dear Goddess, mommy is sick and you have a whole Great Dane sized feeder full of Meow Mix! Give me a break here! And he did. He upchucked all the dry he ate.
I’ve been reading the House of Night Novels. So, I’m not a teenager! Bite me! I love the calling of the elements in the book. I think you will, too. I started with Chosen but the first is Marked. Some good lessons are in those books. I know a few older, adults who could use with a refresher in the consequences of magick by reading them.
I’ve been trying to keep the tomato plants in their cages but they keep screaming they are free range tomatoes.

No comments: