Saturday, March 19, 2011

Forecast for Sunday, 03/20/11

I get these cuts emailed
to me free from Dover.
Happy Spring Equinox.

Happy Purim, I think. I have no idea what it is.

The Salamander will be opening late today and there will be a ritual at 7:21 PM EDT. Sooooo, you really have a tiny window in which to shop. Conditions are still dry to drier with a wind so there will probably not be a fire pit tonight.
My lemon tomato has been looking really poor so I went out to discover the cause. I found the ants farming mealy bugs! Thus, I decided to take the organic approach and whack them off with the hose on stream. Believe me, on that setting, most things take a flying hike. I blasted the first batch, ants went one way, mealy bugs went another way, lizard went another way and I went the fourth way. The lizard shook his head off, one eye was still shut, the other was at half mast and he gave me the Lizard Look of Death. Seems it is hard to get a ant/mealy bug sundae and I ruined it for him. Oh well, maybe we can all share.

Today's Tarot Card is the Star. I have heard a lot of interpretations of this card and most of them did not involve actually looking closely at it. This is card of waste. Some you can see and some you cannot. Your efforts are being put into doing things over and over again that do not need it. Your assets are being drained into a never ending pool and some are simple disappearing behind your back.

The Sun enters Aries at 7:21 PM EDT (a very lucky number) and marks the Spring Equinox.

Your plans for change are thwarted and it kept you up most of the night frittering your time away on useless pursuits. Bad financial news hits the morning hours.  By afternoon you know what you can't do but there is very little emphasis on what you can do. Thus, arguments occur in the evening and the overnight is filled with anxiety. No one is looking forward to Monday. Have we more dirty tricks in store for us????

WARNING: George just spread bags of leaves we were gifted by our lawn service down the path and everywhere and you might want to not wear sandals.....

The Spring Equinox is known as Ostara to Wiccans and many pagans. It is marked by the sowing of seeds and we will be planting in the garden tomorrow to commemorate it. You can also make your house blessing jars and charge them at this time.

Okay, time for me to return to the work of a shopkeeper...inventory, display and all that stuff.

ME thinks there may be a crystal charging tonight......

No comments: