Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Forecast for Wednesday, 03/23/11

Josephina relaxes amid the carnage...
Starting your day by discovering your neighbors destroyed the mirror on your van with their towable and knowing you can't see diddly squat without it is stressful, but I shall survive, as long as I don't change lanes on the left side or back up. Ford quoted me around 300.00 to fix it. Good thing it is a manual. I hate to think how much one of those power mirrors will cost you. Then again, I have to get it half way across town to the dealership and that is going to be a trick within itself and they don't have one in stock. Of course, this happens when we have little to no money waiting on an unemployment extension to kick in and George's retirement to come through. Meanwhile, I am not going anywhere. I even rode my bike to the shop.
I found a bunch of old stock today I had put on my shelf and it got pushed to the back. I was clearing a space for my inventory books. Speaking of which, never mention inventory books to someone under 30. They look at you like you just stepped out of a UFO.
Last night Josephina, our plus sized black sister of Napoleon, decided she could run, hit the kitchen floor and spun out. So, there I stand at the sink watching this huge cat lose purchase on the tile and spinning uncontrollably when the thought hits me that if she catches with one claw, she is going to spin into something and that something may be my ankles. If that happens I am going to be in the ER with two broken ankles. Fortunately, she just spun slowly to a stop. Then she took off and landed smack dab in the middle of my bed where she flopped over having completed her exercise for the month. Who knows what gets into cats...
So much for my exciting life...

Today's Tarot Card is the....okay....this is interesting. The Page of Pentacles reversed and the Page of Cups are interesting. Aquarius is the most masculine sign of the zodiac and it is representing a woman. Pisces is the most feminie sign of the zodiac and it is representing a man. Then we have the King of Swords which can represent a lawyer or a judge and the three of Wands which represents thinking about leaving for another land that may not be better than where they are right now. Hmmmmmm......

The Moon is Void of Course from 4:08 PM to 4:45 PM EDT when she enters Sagittarius and the mood lights but there is also a feeling of wanderlust and legal decisions are handed down. I wonder if that has something to do with the tarot cards....

A really, really early morning argument has you energized and unable to sleep. By time to get up, you are just plain antisocial and by afternoon, you are in a total fog. No sleep will do that to you. Then you get nice surprise and your mood picks up but teachers will soon find their hopes dashed in the evening. By late night, you are finally feeling like you might just survive this day. Things will be looking up.

No comments: