Monday, March 14, 2011

Forecast for Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No math today. I am too tired. This weekend really wore me out though it was worth it.

Today's Tarot Card is the King of Cups reversed and the Two of Pentacles reversed. A well meaning woman shows you how to streamline your income into one source and stop juggling finances.

The Moon is Void of Course from 6:05 AM to 3:33 PM EDT and that pretty much blows the whole day. You awaken feeling really good about things but by afternoon, you are feel jittery for no appearent reason.
The Moon enters Leo at 3:33 PM EDT and all the world becomes a stage with everyone seeking their minute of fame. A pleasant surprise is headed your way.
By evening, the jittery feeling returns at double volume and you are not feeling social. Why not just relax at home?
A major aspect lasting a couple days brings rapid financial news that is not all bad. Unfortunately the same aspect causes people to prattle on forever.....

As I said, I am feeling really exhausted and I have lost my voice so I am calling it an early night.

No comments: