Monday, March 21, 2011

Forecast for Tuesday, 03/22/11

Now that is a number! Sorry, I just love numbers and all of these are prime. Okay, no more math jokes.

It might have been my day off but the job of a small merchant is never ending. We have been working on displaying stock that has been packed from our days of doing large shows.  It all has to be reinventoried. Then there is the merchandise from the mineral show and if I ever get a moment to myself, I will make some jewelry. I found some polished Blue Kyanite and will be making earring for those of you stuck in a negative environment. The gorgeous pendants I bought yesterday have to be mounted and put on a necklace. Then I have to go into massive pendulum making mode before George schedules a class when I am not paying attention and that happens a lot...the not paying attention part.

Today's Tarot Card is the King of Wands and the Hanged Man. A man with a very fiery personality is pushing you for a decision and you know you aren't ready. Just ask him when was the last time was he actually finished anything and you will shut him up.

Overnight is filled with dreams of all the changes you want to make and then you wake up. Hey, I can run and jump in my dreams, too. Aggravation with money sets in around noon and may lead to digestive problems and a really late night phone call turns into an argument.

After my little detour into Boca due to an accident, I started thinking today that we all make house blessing jars but maybe we really need a car blessing jar. I shall keep you informed as to how that goes.

Loki is having a fit for his Temptations Treats so I guess I had better get up and give him some! I found him docked at the food bowl so I am off the hook. Now, I am taking a well deserved rest. I finally did something for the mailman. I stamped the numbers on the mail box as that is the number one complaint of mail people. I also put some faeries on it....so we will see how that goes over!

No comments: