Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Forecast for Thursday, 03/31/11

Would you buy a T-shirt from
this artist?
And on that note, March ends. I think she came in like a lion this year. As I was watching the earthquakes happening from one side of the Pacific to the other over the last two nights, I suddenly wondered...what if the Mayans got the year wrong. I mean, it's not like they had computers or calculators....
Now my miscalculation for the night was being really tired after I finished my display box and it was raining, so I set my little holder of red wash, don't worry it's not toxic, out on the table. You can see what happened in the picture. Those are raccoon footprints. I am thinking of getting him to do some Tshirts....

Today's Tarot Card is the Page of Wands and the Empress. A playful and young at heart man may be very fair, but he is totally exaggerating his point. Don't take that promise to the bank.

Remember, Mercury is now retrograde.

The Moon goes void of course at 9:44 AM EDT and stays that way until tomorrow. Lessons come over night in social interactions. By morning you are ready to make some serious changes. However, by late night, you are really aggravated all those pretty words and promises were just so much hot air.

Dear Goddess, the moon is going to be void of course until Saturday and the only happening on Friday is Mars entering Aries where he is very happy to make war and all kinds of mischief. I shall be hiding under the desk if you want me. You may have to use a brownie to entice me out.

I have been sick all day and now I am pretty exhausted, so I will be calling it an early night. Look for my textile display box on Face Book that caused the Raccoon art work on my table.

No comments: