Friday, November 15, 2019

Hold my Mead, things are getting real fast...

Hold my mead.........
One of the now most famous Evangelical “Ministers” is selling prophetic information to help you vanquish your enemies for what I am sure makes the price of a spell kit look weak and unworthy.
Okay, you guys have now publicly crossed the line. Hold my mead, the shit is going to get serious.
Let me explain this going back over 30 years.
Usually I get the call for help from bankruptcy court or the hospital, when the good Christian suddenly needs a “witch” because that “prayer circle” of “prayer warriors” didn't like them dating their daughter, the size of the commission they got or the color of their skin and now they will spend their last penny to stop the curse because now they know this is darkest magic and it is a curse being invoked by these “good Christians”. I have had good friends come within an inch of losing their life after losing everything they own and built. In that case, the why is they took one of them into their business when they got fired because they felt sorry for them. Next thing they saw was the inside of an ICU and after a month of coma. I have heard every excuse to doing this from “I should get a bigger commission than anyone else because I am a Christian” to “I had to get rid of the Catholics working there before my immortal soul was contaminated so I tried to kill the owner”.
No one believed me. Now it is out in the open. There is no vetting to see if this person is legitimately being targeted by someone. No checking to see if there really an enemy or just a rival. No checking to see if the person is insane but if you belong to that sect, the odds are pretty high you are. In short, it is for the right price handing a loaded gun to the bully in the school yard and permission to shoot anyone they think is doing them wrong.
So, let's start with some free information.
Has your child been harmed by the military or any police. Molock is the guy to go to. He rights those wrongs and helps ease the suffering of mothers.
Women, are you being harmed by ex's or others taking advantage of you and hurting your children. Pazuzu is your deity. He is invoked to protect households and children.
I know you have been told a lot of things about these deities but this is what they really do and they are very effective.
Moloch accepts offerings made of cedar. Cedar incense is burned on the altar. The offering can be burned or a cedar tree can be planted in his honor.

Pazuzu doesn't ask for offerings but things in bronze are favored by him. He is a storm god that brings dust storms so some sand is attractive to him on an altar. He will bankrupt the people who harm single mothers with children.

No comments: