Sunday, November 10, 2019

Still Locked Out of Social Media.

I guess I should be flattered the Religious Right considers me such a threat that they have to keep me locked out of social media but they seriously underestimate me and the platform.
Here is what happens.
I go to both parties, games and media, and they instigate an investigation. I am found to be in violation of no one's rules and my account is opened. From  an hour to a couple of days, until the next complaint is filed and I am locked out of posting and we repeat the  cycle.
The lockouts are automated and the  people doing this know that but they are underestimating the platforms. If you really think they don't track who complains and how many complaints are made and against whom, you are really, really stupid. You are wasting their man hours and they don't like  that because they have revenue to earn rather than babysitting  you. You become a problem and you lose access both platforms. The games will get you first because they can't afford to lose money or reputation. If you think they don't work together, well, you are hopeless.
Now here is what you have achieved.
1. Aggravating me.
2. I am unable to post lost and found pets. These posts are picked up and relayed by a number of other services. Pets stay lost.
3. I am unable to post to TNR pages which means I can't help people find vets and neuter spay clinics. I can't post pets for adoption from small rescues.
Now  here is what you didn't achieve.
1. Silencing me. I am on several  platforms and they actually post my posts back to the one you have me blocked on.
2. Losing followers for me. They follow me on several  platforms so no one missed a thing.
3. Costing me money. Actually you are making me money because people now  have to pay to get information on the paranormal from me that I was giving away free.
4. Being the great caped hero of your God. Nope, you just proved you are stupid and nothing else.
Oh, and you are doing this to a lot of people including someone who specializes in tracing the owners of lost pets. You knocked him off the main rescue he was working with so, all those chipped found animals are dead in animal control because he was the guy who traced the owners down.
Actions have consequences and a lot of people are hunting you guys down. Soon, you won't even be able to get on the Internet. People are sick of your crap. People and animals are hurting because of what you are doing to the helpers. You never know what a person does off the internet but we know what you do for others: absolutely nothing. You sit in a chair behind a computer harming people and organizations that are trying to make the world better and complain and  file complaints and think your God is going to reward you once you are dead.
LMAO. It doesn't work that way. No God asks who you harmed. They ask who you helped.

No comments: