Sunday, March 7, 2010

Forecast for 03/08/10


03-08-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is Lily. Today is International Women’s Day. It was easier to give us a day than equal pay.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at thirteen minutes after noon, EST. A dreamy morning brings you awake with the reward you deserve. Get out of bed and be ready to help others by reciting your lessons. Afternoon, things get irritating. You feel kind of creepy crawly. A last minute invitation has you wondering what they are thinking and knowing there is no way you have time to prepare. Is this is lesson to discover if you are placing too much emphasis on appearances and not enough on substance? Don’t tell anyone I clued you in. Late tonight you can finally make a change, responsibly, you have been trying to for so long.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Cups: satiety. Party hardy? Living by the river Denial? Maybe you are afraid of success. Destiny can play a part in your life, and sometimes it doesn’t hurt to go with the flow unless you are abandoning your principles.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
When financial flow hit’s a rough spot, economize and help others to get it moving.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat’s Eye: “Open that inner eye. You’ll see what’s really happening.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Tabaira of the Waters oversees all water and particularly, healing waters. Remember to thank her for your clean water and ask it to be imbued with healing qualities today.


Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is Fire. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rooster has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts but it is for signing contracts, gambling an births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Only a cat can lead you down the path of total absurdity with a perfectly straight face. Take last night. I had bought a lovely red and white flowered African violet and had it decorating my room. Fortunately I left the plastic floral collar on it as I looked up, and having made the huge mistake of allowing one gigantic faux Persian named Lady Jayne into the room, my African violet was heading to parts unknown in her mouth. I grabbed the edge of the plastic collar, stretched to my limit, and am staring into those huge copper eyes on the other side of the plastic collar. So we engaged in a tug of war, knowing I could not pull too hard or the plastic would rip in her teeth spilling African violet and soil all over creation. Meanwhile, I am trying gain some purchase with the rest of my body, so I can use both hands on the violet. Through some miracle of twisting, which I paid dearly for later, I managed to grab my poor plant in both hands and fall back on the bed. In a normal world that would be the end of it but I do not live in a normal world. Harrrummmpppphhh! One overweight hair ball lands in the middle of me chasing the African violet which I am now holding over my head as she swats at it, trying to get upright with 30 pounds of cat holding me down. Eventually I managed to roll to the side and leverage myself out of the bed while avoiding a dirt shower and I ran to the bathroom where I tried to hide the poor plant in the window. She was hot on my tail but I prevailed in the end. The plant has survived in the window all day.
Another day of gardening and another night of pains in my shoulder as a reward for my hard work. Another strawberry tube is planted and a tomato tube. The German Queen is handing from the lucky nut tree which doesn’t even seem to notice the extra weight on its branch. I have a purple cabbage in a hanging pot whose hanging ability died long ago. Tomatoes and peppers have found other pots. The sage is sharing the strawberry tube with a dusty miller. It is a strange garden.

No comments: