Friday, March 12, 2010


It is hard to believe Napoleon and siblings were ever that small.....
03-13-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Pine. Today is the Balinese Purification Feast. For some us, it is Friday the thirteenth on Saturday, but we are weird.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Moon enters Pisces at 1:44 pm est. Although things are a but fuzzy this morning, lesson learned have an impact and you reap your reward from the suffering you have endured. Unfortunately the astrological energies for the afternoon are not as good and irritation is the mood, with self and limits. Don’t fret too much. The answers come really late tonight just before bed. Oh, and don’t forget the dreaded, artificial Daylight Savings Time begins in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Set your clocks 1 hour forward.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Wands: triumph. Make sure you are being honest with yourself and others about your goals and desires.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It is hard to let go of things today.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Temple Cat: “Tap into your intuition; wisdom will follow.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Ffaff the Ffooter is around and after the rain we had, you don’t want old fungus fingers grabbing your toes. So clean your feet and have them ready for inspection.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is Two and the Element is Water. The Dragon finds conflict today but the sheep and monkey have ease. Today is not a auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I have nothing to fear. Divine Love and Wisdom are now in action and produce wonderful results.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Blogger fans, sorry. Somehow I managed to put a comma after the link to my Keen home page. It is now fixed. That is why you should always test your links when you put them up. Without Maris, I would never have known.
It has been a wet, gray, overcast day in Florida. At least we didn’t get the rain that West Palm Beach did. I guess we don’t have to worry about the lake going dry…..
I usually have a bunch of dishes and various things set out to catch rain water. Nothing beats rain water for energizing plants. Have you ever had a container that the water is supposed to exit a particular place, but it never does? I have a couple. I have gotten used to where the water actually comes out and compensated. The moment I compensate, it changes its mind and I have water down the front of my dress. Pixies can be evil little things.
All the plants were perked up and last time I checked it was 64 degrees. Now that the rain has gone, it is back to 70.
I am trying to write with Fiona on my lap. Though she is really a miniature cat, she is still proving to be a formidable roadblock. She wants to be petted. Ah, the fine art of over stroking moves the cat. When it rains, the cats are very subdued.
I awoke and my shoulder popped, the pain hit and then my neck popped and the other shoulder and more pain. I can’t lift a gallon of water with the right hand, now. I have an appointment on Tuesday with a new ortho guy. My old doctor doesn’t take my insurance. L I’ll adapt. I always do.

No comments: