Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Forecast for 03/17/10

03-17-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is lilac. Today is St. Patrick’s Day.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, Mercury enters Aries at Twelve, Twelve PM EDT. That has to be significant. Communication speed up. Arguments ensue. People speak before thinking.
For the next three days, you are wearing your heart on your heart on your sleeve. Some people will do some really hurtful things in the name of justice and fairness. Everyone is talking and the main subject is me, myself and I, ad nauseum.
There are no minor aspects today, so expect major things to occurs.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Pentacles: variance. Bad feelings, limitations and arguments over money and assets beset you today. This is nothing new. It has been festering under the surface and you have pushing it aside. Now, like an emotional pimple, it blows.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
.Kick up your heels today and have a little fun.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Seacat:: “Expand your horizons and your limitations will disappear.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
G. Hobyah is a hobgoblin and he specializes in blowing things out of proportion. That is the theme of the day.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is fire. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling and births but not for starting construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my past and the part of others.
I forgive totally and unconditionally.
I stop all the dramas now and fill my life with playfulness, humor and joy, whatever the circumstance.
I celebrate life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Pain suffering and other things, and yes, some of you can snicker. I had my first shot of cortisone today. Goddess, have you seen the size of that needle?????? Thankfully, he froze the skin first or I am certain they would have heard the scream in the next building. However, I have the diagnosis of old age: arthritis with calcification of the tendon and it even showed on the Xray in black and white! I am shot in more than one way. By the time we got home, I managed to get my ring off just before my finger was too swollen to remove it. My entire arm is swollen from the shot but the pain is less! However, I do have to ice it 3 more times and I have physical therapy in addition to all the other crap 3 times a week now. I think my new job is being a medical specimen.
As soon as I came home, Fiona jumped up on the bed and smelled my shoulder. Strange people touched me and she was one upset little kitty. How dare they scent mark her human! She was beside herself and had to rub all over me. Napoleon was equally upset and had to chase all the spiders in the bedroom. I don’t know why the spiders bother coming in here. The minute he gets upset, he takes it out on them. Every web comes down. Every spider is eaten. All around the room he goes.
Still no internet which is going to be a real (b)itch tomorrow when I can’t eat anything and have nothing to distract me from hunger and laxatives. I am pretty darned miserable today. Everything always happens at the worst possible time.
And to add insult to injury, I can’t get into Vanwitch without George pushing my butt up. Then I have to get off my stomach and twist around into the seat. I can always just jump out but I may lose an ankle doing that yet.
My strawberries have produced their first baby strawberry!. My sage looks great and my lettuce even has a couple of good leaves on it. The hanging garden is progressing. I won’t even be able to water them tonight. This sucks big time.
I really hate the idea of moving, but the forced gentrification of the neighborhood from our rural quality of life is going to force me out of here in the worse possible market. I truly am an empath and a psychic. Too many people around batter my senses and now that the county is going to force us to remove the green buffer, ie. our trees so they can have sidewalks, I know my last barrier against the psychic assault will be gone. I need a farm somewhere far from people. Then again with all my medical problems and everything else heaped on me, I am not certain it is even worth getting out of bed now-a-days much let alone moving. Hey, there is always the chance you won’t come out of anesthesia and I am getting plenty on Thursday. I’ve fought the good battle all my life and now I am just plain tired.

No comments: