Sunday, March 21, 2010

Forecast for03/22/10

03-22-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is lavender and the incense is Clary Sage. Today is the Roman holiday of Hilaria. I don’t know whether to honor Hilary Clinton or just get hysterical. I am not finding much funny these days.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically,
A major aspect lasting about two weeks if going to allow you to break through limitations if you have the courage of your convictions. If you don’t, you will be back in the old trap of the past.
This is a vary social and pleasant day. Late tonight, you hear something that really shocks you but when you stop and think, the reason behind a lot of things becomes very clear and the bonds of the past slip off and you are freed to move forward. So don’t just sit there and reel, analyze what happens.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Wands: cohesion. This is an interesting word and I copied the definition for you: “co·he·sion, noun
1. joining or working together: the state or condition of joining or working together to form a united whole, or the tendency to do this
2. molecular attraction: the force of attraction by which the molecules of a solid or liquid tend to remain together

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved“.
At first this sounds like the Power of Attraction, but reread it because it is not.
Spend this day sorting out all the things that are knocking around in your subconscious. You have some great ideas, you just need to sort them out and get organized. Quiet contempletion brings success today. There is insight to be found.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Stand your ground! I don’t care what they call you, do not back off from the things you know are right. Just remember, Pixies may be small, they can annoy the beejeebees out of you until you surrender and leave their territory.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat’s Cradle: “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Rarr is about and you will sort of note his appearance as a ball of energy and suddenly everyone gets antsy. In ancient times, the Druid would invoke the Rarrs before a battle as they were the only things that could energize the Celts enough to fight the Viking Berserkers. He has energy, but he doesn’t know when to stop. So make certain you set the limits and throw him off before he burns you out. Now, if he gets into your cats, well, good luck with that. There are some great furniture sales right now……

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Metal. The Ox finds conflict today but the Tiger has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for signing contracts, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all criticism. I open my heart to tolerance, sympathy, humility and tenderness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one through at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I have given up on the internet at home and will have it turned off today. No sense paying for something you can’t use. That means my fans on Facebook and MySpace will not be seeing very much of me since I have to trek to the shop to get online. I also will not be on Keen until this issue is resolved because I can’t sign in without the computer.
I have the Dentist this morning to get my permanent cap installed and my first physical therapy session this afternoon providing I do not wind up in the hospital with this hand. I am getting dark red areas at the edge of bruised area which is pretty much the entire top of my hand. I look awful.
I don’t know how I will actually feel on Monday, but I have the Flu while writing this and I am miserable.
When I saw what the Faeries said today, I was reminded that the Faery garden at the shop has fallen into disrepair as I have not been able to get outside and do anything for 8 months. But, the Pixies have not moved. They have three favorite plants: the ancho pepper, the firebush and the bougainvillea. Now the bougainvillea is so old and well establish, it would be hard to kill but the other two are in pots and much to my shock, the ancho pepper has two peppers on it and the Firebush is doing just great. On the other side, the Faeries picked out a dying coleus at Home Depot one afternoon and made me drag it back to the shop and repot it. It is still alive. So, magickal things do happen at the Salamander.
At first the new cameras and monitor did not pick up the orbs, but now they are appearing one by one. I think when we reopen, we will have orb viewing nights, pop some popcorn and see if we can figure out what they are up to. I can wait until we can afford a large flat screen and really view them in all their splendor!
The update on George is we still have no idea when he is being laid off and are in limbo until we have a date which will probably happen when they toss him out the door. Companies are not big on giving you warning. Now it is possible his severance package is in jeopardy as funds start getting scarce. If that happens, we will be in trouble so keep your fingers crossed.
I think I will lie down for a while. The headache with this flu is horrible and I can have no pain killers. I can’t stop coughing and my nose is running a marathon. Remind me to buy that stock in a tissue company when I get rich. And to put the cherry on that sundae, something wakes me up at 4:47 AM every morning. I have to nap in the afternoon which doesn’t work for me as I wake up feeling awful.

No comments: