Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Forecast for December 16, 2010, Thursday

I was so sick and cold last night that I lay in bed shaking with two really hot cats on me. I didn't awake until after one today as I was sick. I am on the mend but my voice is pretty much shot.
George is happily activating my Android phone with CREDO and now going on to his. We gave ATT the boot for supporting Tea Party candidates. Yes, I will vote with my wallet. So, on to the forecast....
Today's Tarot Card is the Six of Wands Reversed....finally people are paying you money after so many months of you just writing checks!
The Moon enters Taurus at 1:49 PM and neither a borrower nor a lender be because no one is giving up anything that belongs to them. Wait for Gemini to get concessions.
Try to remember your dreams this morning because they could be really important and prophetic. The answers to why you seem to have inherited this mess are in them. Lots of communications about money, property and taxes from authorities and elders arrive after sundown and you may like what you hear. But, the Sun in Sag squaring Jupiter in Pisces doesn't bode well for the Peter Pans of the world. Grow up or pick out a bridge to live under. These are serious times. Oh, and just in case you have forgotten the oldest lesson around: You can't buy any one's love no matter how young they are.

No comments: