Monday, December 20, 2010

Forecast for Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Winter Solstice. The Solstice begins when the Sun enters Capricorn marking the shortest day of the year.
Today's Tarot Card is the Ace of Swords reversed. Taking aggressive action is not a good idea today.
The Full Moon is at 29Gemini22 at 3:13 AM EST. It also goes void of course at that time. When it enters Cancer at 4:22 AM EST the void of course ends and the emphasis shifts from intellect to home, hearth and family for a couple of days. The Sun enters Capricorn at 6:38 PM EST.
For a couple of days, a flippant attitude will get you some harsh words. Don't play with other people's feelings.
The afternoon finds elders and authorities firmly entrenched in their ideas and unwilling to make changes. By later tonight you will be ready to blow your top! Family arguments will abound!
I decided to look at Monday's influences to see what suddenly started making me so sick at around 6 PM. An inconjunct to the sign my Moon is in indicates a general feeling of unease and since Pallas, the scythe,  was involved, it may have been the apple I ate or the organic cinnamon bar. I'm betting on the apple. The a nice square of Jupiter to my Sun Sign brings gas to my stomach and finally I can expect the trine to Neptune, my ruler, by late tonight to really confuse things. I will have learned my lesson with a trine to Chiron from the Moon sitting on my ascendant by late night or....never eat an apple quickly. Yes, astrology does work and unfortunately like most things, it works way better in hindsight.

No comments: