Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Forecast for December 8, 2010: Wednesday

Three of Swords: Heart break and sadness. I think everyone is feeling a little bit of that right now, along with betrayal and just plain worry.
Dear Goddess, Mercury is in full swing. I got my order from Vista Print and they sent me another company's rack cards! I really needed those cards.
The Moon goes void of course at 8:07 PM EST and doesn't enter Aquarius until 2:30 AM tomorrow. A void of course is like a mini-Mercury Retrograde. I am definitely calling it an early night!
Venus in Scorpio sextiles Pluto in Capricorn. Normally, Venus transits are all good, but this one brings out the sneaky side of authority figures with closed door meetings and you don't find out what they did to you for weeks...
This is a good day to reap what you have sown. The afternoon is best for expansion and making money.

No comments: