Friday, December 17, 2010

What advice would you give if you had children.

First off, if I had children they would have grown up multi-lingual and cultural and probably be in another country by now. Since I didn't and you asked about your children, I would offer the following advice.
1. Learn to speak at least 2 more languages. Spanish and Chinese would be good choices.
2. Learn as much as you can about other cultures and countries so you can pick a good one to live in.
3. Start saving for your college education, in cash, under your mattress.
4. Get a passport.
5. Start applying to foreign universities. An English education is really expensive now but it always sells in the commercial world.
6. Become a banker as they have a license to legally steal.
However, I have told my cats to work on their hunting skills as mommy may not be able to afford cat food much longer.

No comments: