Monday, June 1, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-02-09

06-02-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the soon to be spayed.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Red and the incense is Bayberry.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Cups: dissipation. That protective wall you have been building is now trapping you. It is time to shake off the Nay-Sayers and believe in yourself. If you continue to try to please everyone, the one that will suffer the most is you. Have the courage of your convictions and move forward without fear.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, we have a lot of Venus aspects that last about a week. There is no really bad Venus aspect so we will have something working for us as we try to emerge from the storm of this Mercury Retrograde. Old wounds heal faster than you thought they could as new possibilities open up for you. Intuitive information arrives at breakneck speed. Romance is in the air, but only for those who do not hesitate or smother. And lastly, news about finances arrives and it is good, particularly for those involved in activities of a fire sign or air sign type or who are fire or air signs. Today is a great day to promote yourself. Get those resumes delivered and applications in.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to seek Peace of Mind today. Meditate. Examine your worries and come up with a practical plan to resolve them. Time’s a wasting! Get a move on.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cata-holic. “Curb your excesses. Everything in moderation.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for G. Hobyah. I know the G in his name stands for Goblin even if no one else does. He is a Hobgoblin, a rather ugly fellow that enjoys hiding under beds and in closets. His domain is the imaginary and nothing delights him more than scaring the daylights out of you. He is the wolf’s puppies at 2 AM. He is everything that can go wrong. The only way to banish him is, as every child will tell you, to turn the lights on. Take out your fears and look at them realistically. Then, be aware of realistic hazards, take precautions and continue on your path.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Earth. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. This is not an auspicious day for writing but it is an auspicious day for haircuts, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Negativity now vanishes completely from my life. Nothing can threaten me anymore, as I am protected by the light of my Higher Self. I am safe and everything turns out right.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I had the Microwits in for some play time. The two black ones managed to access a ‘forbidden’ website. I have no idea what that means but it is the last time I let them near the keyboard. Those little paws are just key sized. Good Goddess, next thing I know they will be ordering salmon and tuna. You should have seen them. Both of them were sitting in front of the laptop, little paws on the keys and scratch pad working away.
Fresh catnip is way more potent that the dried stuff and trust me, Cosmic Catnip packs a punch. Poor Ra had one leaf and missed the table landing in my lap. Since I have been giving her some, she has lost all fear of the boys or anything.
I just finished Madeline Alts’ series A Bewitching Mystery. These book are great. The protagonist is a lapsed Catholic learning about Wicca and her own abilities as an Empath in a very traditionally Fundamentalist town. These books are great for anyone and might be a nice introduction for Muggles to the Craft and Metaphysics. I had started doing a lot of shielding a few months back because I seemed to be picking up a lot of other people emotional garbage. I didn’t realize how critical it was until I read these novels. We tend to let a lot of background noise in and not consider how it is wearing you down.
Poor Vanwitch is in the shop and I am a worried mother and vanless. I am beside myself. I can’t have her back until at least tomorrow and Bitwit has to go to the vet on Wednesday. I must have my van back! Of course, George is in for a Tuesday. It seems there is the 8 PM, Midnight, 4 AM and 7 AM can of cat food, but all the shop cats get cut off at 6 PM on Tuesday. That’s 3 missing cans and Bitwit is the most vocal and clawy of the group. She will be fit to be tied by the time she is at the Vet’s.

No comments: