Friday, June 26, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-27-09

06-27-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is grey and the incense is ivy.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Pentacles: persuasion. Put simply, if you want others to take you seriously, you have to walk the walk before talking the talk.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, this is one great day for getting things done, taking care of details and cleaning and clearing the house. Get out the Lysol and sage smudge! By late night tempers flare and arguments over how things are done erupt. Call it an early night and avoid the conflict, providing you don’t toss and turn and berate yourself for what you didn’t get done. There is nothing more unproductive than doing that. However, a spurt of energy could you hopping out of bed and trying to finish up.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is day to embrace your sexuality and use that energy for achievements and joys.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Kitten. “Find the joy in simple things. Concentrate on having fun.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Intuition. I love the plums, purples and midnight blues of this singer. Some people call this singer the Akashic Records because he has all the knowledge there is and will be. His song is in our flesh and bones and every element of the Universe, you just have to quiet your mind and listen. The more we mature and grow spiritually, the more of his lessons we will hear.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is water. The Rooster finds conflict today. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I was born to contribute and make a difference. All of my doubts and fears vanish. Each day I express my highest qualities in every aspect of my life. I now choose to serve with selflessness, simplicity and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

If I ever write my autobiography the title will be: Don’t die until you feed and clean the cats. I don’t believe I trudged home in the rain to feed them. Then again, I was starving, too. However, trudging out in the rain to empty the garbage so I could finish cleaning the shop pans was beyond the call of duty! Never-the-less, all is happy in furry world.
I had a bit of fun ordering new products for the shop today. Wait until you see the new candles. Finally I may get some cross candles! How about a reversible skull? Anyone for some jezebel root? Do you know who Saint Cipriano (or San Cipriano) was? He known both for being a powerful sorcerer who consorted with demons and wrote a powerful book of spells as well as for becoming a pious Bishop of the Roman church after his conversion to Christianity. He is considered the Patro Saint of root doctors, witches and diviners. With any luck I will be getting some of his special devotional candles in! I get one for my altar first!!!
It has rained this entire day! Soon I shall trudge home in the rain and watch the shop on web cam where the cats will entertain me with snores.
I just a letter than my favorite Chrysler is no longer a dealer. I have known these people for close to 15 years since I worked with them on Toys for Tots and it is a crying shame. They were loyal to the brand even to the point of taking a highly unprofitable high end dealership from Chrysler and opening another one up state. They had two huge lots and now: NOTHING. I am really beginning to love my Fords.
If you are interested Military Religious Freedom and belong to any sect other than the evangelic Pentacostal you want to go out and read this letter about what is being done in the our brave fighting men in the military belonging to every other faith be they Wiccan, Jewish, Catholic or Methodist…http://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org/press-releases/gates_letter.html
YeeGads, I just realized I have drank an entire pot of coffee. I may not sleep for a week. Curse those biscotti.

No comments: