Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-04-09

06-04-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the Spayed.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is purple and the incense is apricot.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Swords: ambivalence. Theft is the name of the game. You are being watched. A thief is among you and if you are the thief, know you are about to be caught. Vindictiveness will not work today.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, financial considerations are forcing authorities and elders to make some big changes. The light bulb has finally come on and they realize they are between the rock and hard spot. Expect to get compliments in the morning about your work even if they are a bit backhanded. Just when you start feeling like you didn’t get anything done today and are tossing and turning tonight, you will realize you have done the best you can with what you had to work with. It is a good day for planting and fishing.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is time for positive thinking and expectation. The winds of change are blowing and you need to get your request into the Universe.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Black Cat. “Lady Luck is with you.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Unity, a singer. Unity is the spirit of interconnectivity. We and all things are interconnected from the microcosm to the macrocosm. We are all one.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is Metal. The Dog finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey are having it easy. Today is an auspicious day for medical procedures, writing, gambling and births but NOT for haircuts and construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “If I persevere and keep faith in my ultimate success, no power on earth can prevent it. God protects and supports me in all my endeavors.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The Bitwit is home! She was very upset about no food, being stuffed in a carrier and taken to a strange place. She is not feeling that well as is evidenced by the fact that she has not eaten yet. A Bitwit off her feed is a pitiful thing indeed. She up walking around and not being very forgiving of the person who took her to that horrible place: me!
There are quite a few new advances in Veterinary care since I spayed and neutered the Kitwit’s a few months ago. There is a flea pill for dogs that is beef flavored and it is said to work great. There is a new wormer you apply to the cats neck like Advantage, so no more trying to stuff pills down them. And the worming paste I bought from New Zealand got the Okay. That they will eat. So life is getting much easier in cat land.
As to me, I am exhausted. Spaying the cats takes as much out of me as it does them as I sit here and worry myself sick. Tomorrow, the world will return to what passes for normal in my life, I hope. It will be back to work.
A while ago I had someone ask me why something happened. They paid a worker for a spell and it didn’t work. Then they went to worker “B” and paid for the same work and it worked. Naturally they were disappointed in worker “A”. Then, they returned to worker “B” and paid for another spell and it didn’t work. Having no where to turn, they returned to worker “A” and paid for the same spell and it worked. Are your eyes rolling around yet? This often happens when you are trying to push something that just should not be pushed just yet. The odds are if she had waited, she would not have had to double pay and the first spells would have kicked in. I always tell people to look for tiny steps. I will do a money spell and maybe find a dollar. Sometimes, it just floats down from the ceiling and I have no idea what that is about. Then a couple of weeks later, the money starts flowing. I always discover that had I pushed it, I would have gotten a lot less money that I do by waiting. Now, when I checked this gal’s astrological chart, it looked like just about everything in the heavens was retrograde including being born as the Moon was waning. Nothing is coming into her life rapidly and she is the most impatient person in the world. When doing a reading for her, I can’t get my mouth open to answer one question before she is hitting me with two more. Eventually, the Universe is going to teach her patience.
I was watching a show on ABC last night showing the last ditch scenarios for planet Earth. One man said something I really love. He said if you refuse to compromise, you will be back at the negotiating table with a new partner: Reality and you won’t be getting a good deal with that partner.
Some days when I don’t feel particularly well, I watch the web cams. They are better than daytime TV. I am amazed at the number of people I see driving in and out of the neighborhood, over and over. These people must have stock in an oil company. I couldn’t afford to do it. I want to run out and scream: “Plan your trips!” but they would probably run over me. My excursions are planned in a neat circle so I don’t have to go out but about once or twice a week. If I had to shop daily, I would be suicidal. If I can get it delivered, all the better. I’ve not had an incandescent light bulb in years. I am living for the day I can afford a solar hot water heater. My appliances are high efficiency. Yes, I grew up with the Depression Mentality my parents gave me and it sure comes in handy now-a-days. Now if we could just get the local government to go on a diet that doesn’t involve laying people off. I mean seriously, I am willing to bet that just taking a look at how much they pay for cleaning supplies, electricity and little things could save us millions. That is where you start to cut a budget. You shop at cheaper stores. You buy generic brands. You get rid of the bells and whistles on your phone and TV. Heck, I’m down to an outside antennae. You start turning the lights off when you leave the room. In the school system alone, they could save a lot of money and most of it at the top. Maybe we should let the kids run the place. They are more ecologically savvy than the administrators. You can sell that aluminum you are recycling…..Use shop to teach them to repair desks and tables. That is something they will be able to use. Have them learn to repair and maintain real appliances in the electronics lab. That’s a skill that will make them money! Let them do oil changes and repair real cars. Why do you think the beauty schools are so solvent? The students work on real people who are paying for the service at a cut rate. Everyone is winning. Think about it.

No comments: