Monday, June 22, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-23-09

06-23-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is gray and the incense is ginger.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Pentacles: variance. Major disagreement occur with card over how you are spending money and using assets. There will be limitations and really nasty feelings. However, this has been brewing for some time, swept under the rug and really shouldn’t be surprised at it. Don’t even try reason until both of you achieve some mental peace and calm.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next week, elders do not take changes at home very well so try to keep things the way they are. It is also not the time to apply for a home improvement loan. This after your reward arrives for past work but unfortunately it arrives with more limitations. You will understand and accept so don’t be afraid. The afternoon is filled with energy and social events are one your mind. Go out and enjoy yourself.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say happily ever after is within reach today so reach for the stars.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Caterwaul. “Express those pent-up feelings. Cry, scream or sing as loud as you can.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Death. This is a very important fae because if nothing ever died, we would be chin deep in all sorts of unpleasant things. Death to herself is a transition to another state. She sees it as a natural part of the order of the Universe and can be called upon to help us transition in sort of things not just the physical. Do not be afraid of her.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is earth. The Snake finds conflict today but the rabbit has ease. Today is a good day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: Every time a door closes, another one opens up toward wider and more beautiful horizons. The space naturally created in my life now brings me even greater possibilities for growth. I welcome any change in my life with confidence and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am melting. We hit a new record of 100 - feels like 110 today. It was actually 101 for 6 seconds. When I get my electric bill I will probably be unconscious from shock but the cats need their air and of course, I certainly do. Yesterday I almost had heat stroke. Fortunately my psychic got me into a cold shower and a frozen fruit bar or I would have been toast, literally. The poor air can barely handle this heat with all the humidity. We are hoping for rain tomorrow to cool things down. The plants really need it and I swear, I cannot go out there and water them.
Isis’ new sleeping spot involves turning the wireless internet service off. That is not a nice thing to do to me. I had to release the Microwits today. They have grown to too big for a cage. We have Bluemantoo, Boogaboo and Flame. The little black girl has not given a name yet. I tried to name Boogaboo Wesley, and then Blade, but he said just because he was a black cat was no reason to name him after a black cat. Then he became Boogaboo. So far today he has swung by the lamp shade knocking the lamp over landing smack in the middle of my laptop. He also rode into the bedroom on my shoulder. What is it with black cats and shoulder riding. At least he has taken the left so he won’t be fighting Petey Pie Black for my right shoulder.

No comments: