Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-17-09

06-17-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Topaz and the incense is Lilac.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Cups: abundance. The wolf in sheep’s clothing is sneaking around. Lovely offers contain strings and are attempts at manipulation. Pleasures bring sorrow. Be careful out there!

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the next week is an ideal time to get a reading. The psychic energies are very high and communications through the veil are easy. People have a little trouble engaging the brain before opening their mouths where emotional issues are concerned and romance is in the air making it doubly difficult not to wear your heart on your sleeve. However, on the plus side, money making idea abound and finances increase. This morning you may have some difficulty with lessons and restriction but after that, it is smooth sailing.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to stand your ground today. There is opposition just to be contrary. Don’t let them get the better of you.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cool Cat. “Pride comes before a fall - humility is needed today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Rarr. Imagine a two year old on steroids after three cups of espresso. Now you have the Rarr. He will pour gasoline on the fire. You can use his energy but, he doesn’t know when to stop so you will be exhausted. Call him in emergencies, watch out for him in angry crowds and try to keep him away from small children and pets.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is Water. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a day of ease. Today is an auspicious day for gambling and construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”I let go. I free myself from any attachment, illusion and restlessness of everyday life. I look at people and things through my Soul’s eyes in a calm, detached and loving way. A new and powerful energy emerges within me. I am intuitively guided toward the appropriate action and I easily succeed in everything I do.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Well, I survived yesterday and that is a testimonial to my resilience and stubborness. By evening, I couldn’t even write about. Now I will tell you.
It all started on Thursday when a wire poked through my mattress and sub sequentially, my hip. Obviously I needed new mattress. Changing a mattress is a major undertaking when you discover yours is so old the handles fall off when you try to use them. It was finally done and I discovered I had bought a cheap and really hard mattress. What can I say: limited money here? So I then decided to put the mattress pad on it and see if it helped. I decided that since I had made the bed and gotten myself tangled up in my house dress the easiest solution was to take the dress off. So I placed it on the night stand and began the task of undressing the bed, putting the pad on and redressing it. By then I was really exhausted as with the new mattress I had the insane idea I should also do clean up, rearrangement and be more efficient. All I succeeding in becoming was exhausted. As I walked toward the bedroom door, in the corner I spied a huge bush of flowers with two glowing eyes. I was too tied to kill so I decided to make friends and asked if it wanted some fertilizer. That was when I discovered what I was really looking at was my housedress being worn by Purrbah, hence the two glowing eyes. That was Sunday night and my cat is a cross species dresser.
I overslept on Monday and got up in a rush. This is when I discovered I had no idea on this planet where I decided the most efficient location for my bras was. I found one. I have no idea where I put the rest of them. Then I discovered my brilliant plan for sorting my T-shirts and pants was really stupid and required more work than I thought to just get dressed. I have no idea what happened but when I finally reached the front door, I had to drop my purse and things and go back for something. It was probably a call from my lords and mistresses of the feline variety.
Finally I get to the shop and discover my pepper plant is wilted. So I spray myself with enough Off to gag a hyena so the mosquitoes can have some dressing with their human salad and head outside. In less than a minute, I was covered from head to toe with sweat and dripping, and I do mean dripping, wet. I finally got that task done and the birds fed. I came in and turned the computer on only to remember my phone was dead and needed charging. So, I rushed to get the phone and it is not in its little frog pouch. PANIC! I checked the path, the van, around the van, locked up and drove home, checked the parking spot, the walkway and finally unlocked the house. There is my phone on the floor being batted around by the cats. Now, that pouch is not loose. It takes effort to remove the phone, so I know they got it when I left the purse at the door and went to attend to their needs. Finally I got the forecast posted and got home. We had to go to Costco and get gas for George and some of those Pepsis they had on sale and I decided I really need an apple pie after my day. It didn’t end there.
I finally get my email opened and I have a nasty gram from Ebay. Folks, this has been happening for months. I have someone who constantly is turning me in for violations in policy. They fall into two categories. The first one is totally false claims. I have not violated the policy. I, finally after a four month fight, got this idiot thrown off Ebay. Well, they just get a new email address and come back. Ebay/Half.com has a habit of changing its listing policies without telling its vendors. So, what was legal a year ago or more when you listed a product may not be legal now and as they put it, they have an escalating policy that after a couple of violations they throw you out. They just changed their policies and this individual has the time to go through over 800 listings finding the one that violates the policy and complains. I, and all the other legitimate vendors on Half and Ebay have three words for this person: GET A LIFE. You obviously have no job, no friends and your family won’t even talk to you or you wouldn’t have enough time to bother me. You have no job, no friends and no family that likes you because you do things like this to people. You are a nasty, vile little person with no self esteem or redeeming qualities as a human being. So, shut up and GET A LIFE. Now you have a reason to dislike me. Feel better? Oh, and though you have to go through 800+ listings to find a violation, I have the ability as the owner of the store, to search it in a couple of minutes for any potential problems. How does that make you feel? What takes you hours and hours, takes me minutes.
Ah well, I do try to make at least one person feel better per day even if that person is me. Why don’t these midgets of conscience and moral fiber go after the people who spend their days spamming us and trying to steal our passwords on Ebay instead of legitimate venders trying to make a little money and maybe buy food? Obviously they have nothing else to do.

No comments: