Monday, June 29, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-30-09

06-30-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Scarlet and the incense is Cedar.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Pentacles: permutation. To grow, you have to break out of old patterns of behavior. Get you friends and family to support you in this change. Organize and get to work on being successful.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the energies surrounding property, money and finances is aggravating this morning. Good news arrives in the afternoon but causes the cancellation of a social event. People will understand. It is your past that allows you to teach so effectively. It is a good afternoon for a psychic reading. Romantic rose colored glasses cause people to say things they don not intend to and later the regret settles in. This is great evening for networking and making money. Expand your sphere of influence.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say a feeling that things are out of control make it hard to be self-reliant but you have to try.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Curiosity Killed the Cat. “It’s not nice to pry. Stay out of other people’s business.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Topsie Turvets. This gang hasn’t been around for a while so things must be getting confusing. That is the only time they drop by and they tell you change your view point, take a fresh look and try out new ways of looking at the situation or they just may decide to help you land physically, upside down for a new viewpoint. OUCH!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is fire. The Rat finds conflict today. This is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I recognize the Divine Self in each and everyone. I let go of all judgment. I am receptive to the highest and the best in all. I love and acknowledge everyone as the expression of the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I don’t know why they didn’t say 100% chance of rain since it has been raining all day. 80%: BAH! I had to go to one of my fake leather purses from my canvas messenger bag with the lovely protection sigil on it. Then I went to the plastic deck shoes and have given up on clothes. I wear something that dries fast. I’m glad I got the pixie cut as all I have to do is shake like a dog and I’m restyled. Makeup? Forget it!
Bluemantoo reclaimed his sleeping space doing the cat stretch verses the five point cat stretch. The other three remained in the top of the cat log. Napoleon forgave me and snuggled into bed with me. And then it rained…..

No comments: