Thursday, January 6, 2011

Forecast for Friday, 1/7/11

7/11...I like it. Mother Nature is out to get us. We tried to get Vanwitch from the back and it started pouring. As soon as we managed, with George dripping wet, to park in the front, it stopped. Then as soon as we got out and locked Vanwitch, it drenched us again! Now it stops and tries to lure us out of the building. Not falling for that one again.
Today's Tarot Card is the Eight of Swords. Deception is around you. Wait for a day when the truth is shining rather than the haze of lies that surrounds you.
Venus enters Sagittarius at 7:30 AM EST. Let the partying begin in earnest but don't expect commitment. Venus in Sag is the statue of Justice personified. All things will be challenged. And since the Sun in Capricorn squares Saturn in Libra, authorities and elders are really going to be arguing for a several days. Whew, don't expect the dust to settle to any time soon.
The Moon is Void of Course from 3:51 PM to 9:57 PM EST so this is not the good date night you might have expected. It is an excellent afternoon for psychic readings and getting help with the lessons you need to learn. Do research on the Internet. Expect a lot of calls and emails in the morning. Late tonight, you can party but stay away from the booze. You will just get maudlin.
George managed to dig the date palms out of the weeds out back and build a bed around them. I wedged a few onion seedlings into the roots knowing they can gradually pry them open. Then we managed to get one bed built out front. I figured I would have to stand with the hose and water everything in tomorrow but Mother Nature took care of that for me!  Tomorrow the planting begins and maybe I can get the other bed built. I have hope considering I am not feeling so well today.
It all started yesterday in Costco when a nice lady offered me a teaspoon of something call "green envy" or something similar. I thought it was like Naked Green, the juice I drink every morning and it tasted similar but when my stomach started growling a few minutes later I took a second look at what I drank. There should be law against giving unsuspecting people anything with the word cleanse in the description. I am practically crippled with gas today.

No comments: