Sunday, January 2, 2011

Forecast for Monday, January 3, 2011

I love typing 2011 for some really strange reason.
Today's Tarot Card is the Hierophant. This is a day when every i must be dotted and every t crossed in cursive. In other words, follow every rule to the letter.
The Moon enters Capricorn at 2:39 AM EST. Add a conjunction to Pluto in the mix and you finally see the consideration for change. Unfortunately, the change coming from elders and authorities may be very selfishly motivated and not what you thought you were being promised.
I had a healthy dinner of  Falafel for dinner and will soon have some mini whole wheat pancakes with Nutella for desert. I am starting the new year right, I hope. I am even drinking my Green Goddess something for breakfast. It is all organic, too. If I turn green at any point, you will know what happened to me.
The sound no beader wants to hear when putting their beads into neat little plastic containers is: plink. That means you get to go chase a bead down providing you are faster than the cat. Cats love that sound!
The Salamander is closed tomorrow and Tuesday. I have a dental appointment Tuesday afternoon and it takes a month to get a cleaning appointment at my dentist. As it is, I am settling for a different hygienist. I have no idea how long we will be able to have the money to pay the over a thousand dollar insurance payments each month so I am getting the cleaning while I can. We will be late getting in on Wednesday because we have to have our six weekly blood tests and whining fest from the doctor because I probably gained weight this holiday season. Oh well, I am doing the best I can.
I keep forgetting to mention. Docking Bay 98 is across the street from the Cosmic Salamander for all your comic and gaming needs. They even have Anita Blake merchandise. Yes, I have a stuffed penguin.
Enjoy your day!

No comments: