Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How bad is it?

That is the second line in most good vaudeville jokes.
I am no fan of FOX news but I have often asked: How bad is it?
I got my answer last night and if I had not heard it with my own ears, I would think this was a lie or a joke, a really bad joke.
The local FOX station ran a poll to see how many people thought our new crook, I mean Governor, Rick Scott would create new jobs in Florida. It was a simple yes or no.
 The newscaster proudly announced that 47% of those answering the poll thought Rick Scott would create new jobs in Florida and then almost under his breath, after the camera panned away from him to a new story and different new anchor, he said, "53% don't think he will."
If I had not been thinking, and I know that is dangerous, that 47% was not a majority, I would never have noticed the 53% throw-away line!
What has this country become? Please don't answer.......

No comments: