Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Forecast for Wednesday, 01/12/11

Napoleon had his favorite flavor of yogurt today. I had to scrape the container out and spoon feed him after he licked it clean. I think I may have spoiled this cat just a tad. Of course, Fionna had half my sausage and since she doesn't like my Costco salt substitute, I have to lick it off the sausage first. I am going to have put air fresheners around their necks. They are way past sale date.

Today's Tarot Card is the Six of Wands. Victory is yours if you want it. Friends are supportive and cheering you on.
I am pretty sure I gave you today's astrological forecast, yesterday by mistake. Sooooo, basically tempers are high, mouths are running and no one is using their brain. Authorities and elders are playing the emotion card rather than the logic card so they don;t have our best interests at heart.
It is the second quarter of the Moon so it is time to take a look at the projects you started with the New Moon and make necessary adjustments for success. Once the Moon enters Taurus at 10:37 PM EST, it will be very hard borrow anything and people come very territorial. You will need to respect people's space until the Moon moves into Gemini in a couple of days.

I think I am trying to get too many things done at once. Today was Sales Tax day and I always get a migraine. Now, it is not hard to fill out the form and pop a check into the envelope but I make one mistake after another and now print out several copies of the form just for that very reason. After I finally got it finished and my migraine was in full bloom, I started wondering what on earth my problem was. I looked down and noticed the form is printed in something like 4 point type. Something like this! If that worked, I bet you can't read it and on top of that, it is printed in RED in many places. No wonder I have a headache.
So I wandered to the PO to mail it and then over to Wartmart to get George a fishing license. He discovered at his age, he doesn't need a hunting or fishing license. He's happy over saving the 17.00 but the age thing didn't please him. I got some black mulch for the front bed. Every day my poor tomato is dried out and I figured, black mulch, black iron fence...we will just go Goth. Now all I need is a reading or two and I can afford to do the whole front in black mulch!

We have a Karate Dojo open across the street by Docking Bay 94, the comics store. If they manage to get a Yoga instructor, I will be over there! But, you can drop the kids off for classes and come visit at the Salamander! We have a lovely yard, gardens and George is out there most of the time. Come over and get to know us. Usually the coffee is on and I can make tea. There may be a healing center moving in next door.....

No comments: