Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Forecast for Thursday 01/20/11

What a Day! The first happening was the monitor burned out. That stopped all work. So, off to old Brandsmart where I picked out a cheap purple TV. On the way to the checkout, that little psychic voice whispered...get the big yellow one. You know I didn't do it. Guess who went back an hour later and got the big Yellow One??? Yes, me, because the little purple wouldn't show the whole screen and what it did show was too small for me to read. So, I now have a huge yellow TV as a monitor and I couldn't be happier. I can see it!!!!! I call it the yellow bumble bee. But I am so tired I am a zombie.

Today's Tarot Card is the Queen of Swords reversed and Three of Pentacles reversed. A controlling man is preventing you from building for a future simply because he can.

The Sun enters Aquarius at 5:19 AM EST and the air waves rule. Electricity is in the air. New things arrive.

Your ego is taking a beating over the refusal by elders and authorities to let you advance and you are halfway between blowing and revenge. Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold. So, hold your tongue in the AM. By evening you will feel more like socializing and limitations will be slightly lifted tonight.

No comments: