Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Forecast for Wednesday, 01/26/11

Psychic Misadventures
One word: FLU! I will be better but today is a little rough.

Today's Tarot Card is the Four of Cups reversed. You may feel like you are the one doing all the giving in a relationship.

The Third Quarter Moon begins at 7:57 AM EST in 6Scorpio13. This is going to be the perfect week to ferret out the reasons why you are sabotaging yourself!
For a couple of days there are harsh words from authorities and elders over YOUR spending habits! Hey, it's not like they weren't feeding out of the same trough for a few years....Why should YOU be the one who has to make all the concessions? By mid morning, tempers are short, energies are grating on everyone's last nerve and generally until mid afternoon, no one is good company.

Well, I am settling back in with my hot tea and hoping my stomach settles down.

Let me explain the picture and how your psychic sometimes just misfires. I had no idea when I got ready for Pagan Pride at CUUPS they had repainted the room. As a result, I matched everything on my table to the wall without knowing it and even my own clothing! It was a really orange day!

No comments: