Friday, September 12, 2008

Forcast and Faery Finder for 09-13-08

09.13.08
Friday the thirteenth falls on Saturday this month. I’d like to thank everyone for their good thoughts and healing vibes yesterday. Boops and I are feeling much better today. I still have asthma and am coughing, but it is 100% better than yesterday and Boop is eating like a little piggy.
I woke up totally twisted and that’s not just my mind. I slipped off my bed wedge last night. Someday when money is available I should get an adjustable bed but I have always feared one with the cats. What happened was Purrbah slept with me and at some point during the night decided to insert all his claws into my lower posterior causing me to move away from the pain right off the wedge. He is such a sweet boy but he has his moments.
We bought a new toy because I could not find the old one and it was almost fur bare. I left it in the bag as there were things to unpack and Purrbah rushed in so I said over my shoulder, “If you can get it out of the bag and off the cardboard, it’s yours. When I opened the door, he had done both. Napoleon rushed through the door, grabbed the toy and just kept on running. Now, what do I do? Napoleon was growling, hissing and spatting at anything that came near so I figured I would let him calm down before I took it. Next thing I know, Purrbah is in the hallway fishing under something and out comes the old toy. He had hidden it and knew exactly where and poor Napoleon has been looking for over a day for it. Well, I let Napoleon have the new one and at some point he managed to get both of them. I think I will stay out of this Kitwit war.
As to the girls, they have the plastic balls in the shower. If I throw one in the shower, Josephina comes from where ever she is in the house running. All plastic balls must be properly killed by Josephina. My little goddess, Purdy von Sweets, oversees the sacrifice.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Cups: felicity. Don’t shut yourself away and miss opportunities but do take a mini-vacation from the stresses of the week. Pay attention to the vibes you are getting from others. Settle disagreements and make some compromises.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Pisces at 12:04 PM EDT. Embrace the fact that old hurts have created the lessons that made you what you are. Change is in the air this morning.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to moving forward fearlessly today. Examine them and then move through them. You deserve to flourish.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is The Cat’s Out of the Bag. “Oops! Quick thinking needed.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for She of the Cruach. A cruach is a cup and she is the yin of the Universe, overflowing with nurturing, compassion and wisdom. She hold all worlds, dimension, in her being. This is your time for nurturing and development and the stars today say make changes and embrace what has made you, you. Accept the unconditional giving, unbounded love and grace that is your birth right.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is fire. The Dog finds conflict today but the Tiger is having a good day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all criticism. I open my heart to tolerance, sympathy, patience, humility and tenderness.’ Annie Marquier, creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

No comments: