Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09-24-08

09-24-08


FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Cups: transition. Your competent and ambitious nature may scare some people. Avoid a tendency toward ruthlessness.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mercury goes retrograde today at 3:17 AM EDT, though since it has been in the storm for a while, you have been noticing the effects. Communications at now really messed up, home improvement and decorating projects will de delayed and turn out badly under this influence. All things are delayed and going backwards. The Moon enters Leo at 5:13 AM EDT. Let me put it this way. Be yourself today and do not go for sexy and mysterious unless you really want to look like an idiot.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it’s time to let go of the people, things and attitudes that are holding you back and making you unhappy. Learn to laugh, love and live.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is The Cat’s Out of the Bag. “Oops! Quick thinking needed.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the friends. Two very different faeries are friends for life and remind us to celebrate the differences in all people.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is fire. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have an easy day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now choose to communicate freely and openly everything that needs to be said. I free my mind from all limiting thoughts and I am now at peace with myself and with others. I no longer worry about what other people think. I know that I am loved and totally supported by the Universe.” Annie Marquier, creating a world peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Life as I knew it has ended. I allowed Napoleon to sleep in the bedroom with me. He was the first of the Kitwits to come home. He brought Purrbah in to play with and now I have been invaded by Purdy vonSweets. They are demons. They have knocked everything down. They are impossible to catch and they can get in the door so fast all I see is a tail disappearing over my bed.

No comments: