Thursday, September 25, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09-26-08

09-26-08


FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is Strength: omnipotence. This is the day to reclaim the power that belongs to you. You are inspired to move forward. Confidence returns. The seeds you sow today will blossom so watch what you sow. Internal conflicts finally fade.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Virgo at 9:52 AM EDT. Let the cleaning begin! Although it may take a while and some espresso to get started, once you do, you can finally make those changes you have been trying to make for weeks. Use the afternoon to network, attend social events and ferret out the truth.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to kindness today. This is because the Virgo Moon makes people a little sharp and critical. You can spend that extra moment and soften your words so there are no bruised feeling.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Goddess. “Ask for help and you will receive guidance.” Did you really think a cat was going to roll up its sleeves and actually do it for you?
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faeries of the Future. Yes, this a day of possibilities and probabilities. The future is now and you need to act. Last time this card came up I referenced the Gnome of the future as having fly eyes. Actually, each eye is looking in a different direction but I always see him as having fly eyes, being able to see all the time lines simultaneously.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is Earth. The Boar finds conflicts but the Dog has an easy day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now joyfully share the love and wisdom of my Higher Self with those around me and all of humanity. I am one with the Universe.” Annie Marquier, creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
A modest suggestion: never operate a carpet cleaning machine without the instructions. Here’s the thing. You will find fill lines for the cleaning solution, water and even little arrows showing you how to remove the clean water tank. BUT…when you get to the waste water tank, the engineers snickered and said, “Let’s see them get this off without reading the instruction manual. The instruction manual went the way of manuals in this office which is apparently into another dimension where they so desperately need reading materials they will actually read them. I, in the mean time, spent the rest of the afternoon sloshing after filling my shoe with dirty water and trying to soak a huge spot up on the carpet. Now I really hope I know better. Today I wore sandals. While trying to vacuum and shampoo the carpet, I managed to step in Isis’ tail and then needed to bandage my ankle. Well, a little antibiotic cream, any way. She took exception to that.
I decided last night to give the cats the bag of Kirkland dry I splurged for at Costco. Yes, I got a reading and the cats profited, as usual. When I got to the storage shelf, I discovered the reason Lady Jayne has been off her feed is there was a Lady Jayne head sized hole in the bag, complete with Lady Jayne attached. As soon as I manage to disengage her from the hole, no simple task, I discovered the hole would accommodate an entire Kitwit. Finally, I managed to disengage the leech cats and get it into the storage container where I should have put it the first night. Hind sight is always 20/20.

No comments: