Thursday, October 2, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-03-08

10-03-08



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Wands: affiliation. Today you either seek or become one with intuitive knowledge that others seek out for help.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Sagittarius at 11:14 AM EDT. There are no aspects today. Let the fun and balance begin.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it si hard to rise above your problems today but try.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Fat Cat. “Share your abundance with others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Collection of Pixies. Pixies gotta dance and have fun. I have a whole tribe of Pixies at the shop. Seldom do you see just one. They like to live in drooping flowers and foliage. The bougainvillea is their favorite here, aside from the forays into the shop. They tend to follow customers. If someone starts giving me a hard time, as what a psychic sees often isn’t what the client wants to hear, they bite them. The bite looks almost like a flea bite but magnify it and you will see the little teeth marks. They can be nasty and of course, if they hit you with the Pixie Dust, you will not only get a bad rash, but time goes really weird and the world get really surreal fast. So, plant them some flowers, give them little houses to over winter in and leave out some honey and whole grain - no preservatives allowed - and you will make friends. Otherwise, kiss your keys and other small objects goodbye. Oh, and they love to leave a Pixie dust in your bed if you make them angry. That makes for an interesting night!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is fire. Horses find conflict today but the Dragon and Snake are having an easy flow.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The plan of my life is now unfolding step by step, according to the will of my Higher Self. I acknowledge each one of its stages with serenity, detachment and joy, knowing that I am always lovingly and wisely guided on my path toward the full realization of my true potential.” Annie Marquier, creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Ah, the choices a Kitwit must make. You have no idea how difficult their little lives are. Take Purrbah, please. He has decided to sleep with me. So, he must decide whether to curl up at my feet and enjoy biting my toes, wrap around my legs and give me night mares of being caught in a trap, enjoy the chaise lounge of my hip and waist, get on my head and spend the night knotting my hair or be a good kitty and curl into the small of my back and not bother me: NOT!
I had quite a scene when I awakened. The cats had knocked the broom over and Mr. BoBo was sleeping on the straw part and Boops was stretched on the handle looking like he was riding it. I wish I had had a camera but I even left my phone at the shop last night. Let’s just say I was a little tired and my sinuses were interfering with my rational mind.

No comments: