Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-23-08

10-23-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder

FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Wands: oppression. This really powerful card signifies fire gone out of control and centering of intuition. Intuition teaches us humility as we see the future rather than focusing on the present and rewards. Drop your psychological baggage at the door and prepare to move forward.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, prophetic dreams my plague you all night but they are too fuzzy to understand. This afternoon is a time for major changes so get to work. The Moon enters Virgo at 3:40 PM EDT. This evening is your time to shine! Get out there and socialize.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say new opportunities are there today!

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catacomb. “Look deep inside. Take time to meditate or journey within.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faery Godmother. Yes, you have one and today is the day she can grant you a boon, so chose carefully.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Fire. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rabbit is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Despite darkness and difficulties, I continue on my path with strength and courage. I persevere. Obstacles vanish one after the other and my most deep-felt wishes are now fulfilled.” Annie Marquier creating a world of Peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
The thing I just noticed about Fibro is the pain is one things but you head also goes fuzzy. I am having trouble focusing. Of course, waking up and discovering the cats had destroyed the house again doesn’t help. Then there was Precious the furry road bump who I fell over a couple of times. Bitwit was just waiting on breakfast and settled for cat food this morning. I am sure the hamburger scream will await me when I get home.
I watched the Orb movie and you have to get a copy and watch it. The orbs are gorgeous and I was glad to hear there are people who see them without the air of digital photography and who see the lights I have always seen. While I was watching it, I looked up and the whole room was so full of orbs I could barely see anything else. They stayed all night. Then I woke up with a Fibro attack and I wonder if somehow they are short circuiting the electrical impulses in the muscles by accident causing them to work minutely all night but leaving a big build up of lactic acid in the morning. That would certainly cause the pain and since the only way to get rid of it is for it to dissipate, that might explain why pain relievers don’t work. Just a thought….. The orbs seem to be attracted to Psychics, Healers and Children. Just about every psychic I know has Fibro and children are known for “growing pains”. Or perhaps the involuntary electrical activity in the muscles attracts the orbs. It’s a chicken or egg thing.

No comments: