Friday, October 17, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-18-08

10-18-08


FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Devil: subjugation. This card always has a mirror image. Either someone has taken you in with their lies or you are the false one. By keeping the truth from people, you are manipulating and subjugating them to your will. Try to make amends to those you have harmed.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, you are finally moving part the hurts of the past without any regret or revenge. By midmorning the things you have to do start falling in you and by afternoon you are ready to blow. You really wanted to get outside and laze in the last warm days. Venus enters Sagittarius at 2:31 PM EDT. Tonight is very psychic and romantic. Enjoy yourself and entertain others.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is difficult to honor your true feelings today, but at the very least, acknowledge them. Plan to make changes.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Lover. “Contact your loved ones today.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Laume. She is the head, Laume, of a troop of fairies that specialize in unconditional giving and receiving. Her message is simple. If you give too much, you will be depleted and unable to hold on to anything for yourself, weak and generally grouchy. If you don’t give enough, you are bloated, toxic to everyone and everything, and unable to take in more. Thus you need to achieve a balance. Just stop and think about how many people you know who fit one of those definitions. If you hit a block, step back from it and let the energy flow and rebalance itself. The Universe will always seek to balance its accounts. You really need to do nothing. If it doesn’t balance quickly enough, then take action and keep in mind as you look at the fall of the economy, a lot of really bloated people are getting rebalanced. Not only that but a lot of those who have just been drained are getting something back. The Universe is rebalancing. Now, the question is: Do you want to do it gently or have the Universe do it for you?
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is metal. The Rooster finds conflict today but the rat has a good day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
When I pulled the Fairy Card today, the Luame fluttered over and landed on the shelf in front of me smiling. Then she started writing the Faery Finder for me and winked. I knew instantly what she was winking about. Just to get anything simple thing done at the house has been a drawn out and bitter fight with the building department over permits. I’m not doing anything wrong, they just keep changing or not telling me the rules. It’s a 45 minute drive one way down there! Yesterday, I was braced for a fight. They have just been plain nasty people. Well, we walked in and the place was empty. Sure, construction is down the tubes here. Then people I have never seen began taking the information and helping us fill out forms and even thanked us. Instead of 10 days, I got the call this morning to come and pick up my permit as sweet as could be with the lowest fee instead of the usual how much can we soak you for! I know the Luame has done a little balancing over there. Folks, you mess with the Sidhe folk or their relatives (me) they will get even. Most of us are quite sweet and harmless most of the time. Keep the last half of that sentence in mind. Mess with a happy, dancing, singing troop of Pixies and you will wish for a horde of killer bees to attack you instead of them. The Oak Men can impart profound knowledge or help you never get out of the forest. The bottom line is they are not human and they really don’t care one way or the other. They seek balance and to left in peace to enjoy the trees, moon, stars, plants, sun….
I am pretty exhausted after yesterday. I am not used to all this running around town and it has been a week of it. Although I’ve been climbing in and out go the van for at least a month, I do not seem to be getting any stronger. My legs buckled on me when I got home. I guess if I get any money, I am going to have buy the step that goes on it, replenish the stock I’ve sold, buy food……
George called to see if I had fed the Bitwit as “She gets awful hungry in the morning.” You’re telling me! I am the recipient of that hunger. No hamburger? No problem, I’ll just eat your leg. By the way…she is a kitten about 6 weeks old. Those teeth are sharpening up nicely…..

No comments: