Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-22-08

10-22-08
Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-22-08 by Janice Scott-Reeder
My best wishes go out to Sen. Obama and healing energy to his grandmother. We all hope for a speedy recovery. You are in our thoughts.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Empress: conception. The desire is to cast reason and emotion aside and live in the world of sensation today. You want time to stop. Your inner self will lead you on the right path when the time is right but remember, you do have things to do.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the Sun enters Scorpio at 9:08 PM EDT. What can I say: not a good day. The morning starts out with the desire to hide our foibles and make ourselves out to be way better than we are. The we get super annoyed when it doesn’t work in the afternoon and we suddenly discover instead of the thong of loving admirers we envisioned it is more like the angry mob Dr. Frankenstein faced. The temptation to crawl into a ball of self is pretty high, but you did this to yourself this time. Later tonight it would better to keep your mouth shut that hurt other people’s feelings. It may not mean much but I peeked at tomorrow’s aspects and they are WAAAAYYY better.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say this is a day to awaken your true self. It is fraught with temptation to invent a new self, but it is person you hide to protect that can succeed today. You are not as weak as you think you are.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Up on the Catwalk. :”You’re the center of attention. Strut your stuff.” Read the rest of the forecasts first!
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for He of the Fiery Sword. Oh yes, he is close to the surface of veil and awaiting your call. The temptation is beyond great but remember, he does things his way and most human are shocked, stunned and pretty unhappy with those ways. So, maybe you might want to practice a little meditation. Do not succumb to rash anger.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is wood. The ox finds conflict today and the rest of us are just muddling along. No one is having a really good day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all my preconceived ideas. I look at life and the people around me in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony and good judgment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I just opened the mail and my copy of the DVD Orbs: the Veil is Lifting was in there! Can’t wait to finish at the shop, get home and pop it in the old laptop. As some of you know, the shop has become Orb Central. I saw one minutes before I opening the mail. Yes, I see them in broad daylight without a camera. They actually slightly block light as they fly over and sometimes appears as fast moving shadows. I let you know tomorrow what the DVD has to say about them.That little Bitwit is spoiled beyond belief. This morning she had a cut of the canned cat food, drank all her KMR and now she is having hamburger. She has gotten to where she likes to sleep late or maybe last night was an exception. I was trying to get to sleep and there was the most god (goddesses don’t make that kind of noise) awful racket in the hall. Finally I dragged myself out of bed and discovered the Kitwits had one of those plastic golf balls in a cardboard box and who knows what they were doing with it but it would have awakened the dead. Anyway, I had forgotten to turn the fan off in the Bitwit room which keeps her awake, so I had a blurry eyed Bitwit that was super grouchy form being kept up. I wasn’t looking much better as I dismantled their new toy, turned everything off and went back to bed.This also comes under the heading of: if you are going to do advertising you should wait a week and then look at the art work. This box has an ad for some type of alcohol and it is supposed to be three olives on a tooth pick in a glass. Hey, it took me a day to figure that out from the name. It looks like three green fingers (the olives are too long) with bright red fingernails grasping this glass!

No comments: