Thursday, October 30, 2008

Forecast and faery Finder for 10-31-08

10-31-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit (Still incarcerated for toe crimes).
Happy Halloween!
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Wands: oppression. Center you intuition and know that a job well done is its own reward. Drop the psychological baggage and don’t look back.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, there are no lunar aspects today. However a couple of major planet aspects will last about a week. Hidden emotions and feeling come to the surface unexpectedly so you just might find out how people really feel. Social events help heal old hurts and pains.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say Happily ever after is hitting a few road blocks today but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catharsis. “Enjoy the freedom that comes with release.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the friends. They are two very different faeries but they still are united in their friendship. Celebrate the differences for otherwise it would be a really boring world.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is Wood. The Dog finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey are having a good day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I keep my mind focused on abundance, health, beauty, happiness and success. I stay away from negative people. I carefully choose those with who I spend my time, including my leisure time. I give up all useless activities, associations and relationships. I surround myself with people who succeed and contribute, who manifest a positive attitude and who empower me through their own light.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I have to admit I did not sleep well. I went to Costco and bought a cat magnet when it got cold. Now Costco labels it a super plush micro-fibre throw but we know what it really is: a cat magnet. I refuse to pay for heating on the 5 days out of the year I am not paying for cooling down here. However, after you attract three huge cats into a single bed, you are sweating, pinned down and every time you have to get up, you get the evil cat eye. Thus, I did not sleep well. Now today is one of those you can’t get the temperature right days. It’s too hot to not have the air on and too cool to keep it on, so my new exercise program is getting up to change the thermostat.Aw well as they say, back to the drawing board.

No comments: