Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-29-08


10-29-08
Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-29-08 by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit!

FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Hierophant: initiation. Sacrifices will be made if you want to move on with your life. Everyone seems to want something from you and if you don’t give them what they want, you cannot succeed. Endurance is the key to your success and survival. Be patient and forgiving. Look for deeper meanings. Discover what really motivates those who are attacking you.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the morning hours are clear of aspect and I bet you will feel the moment the first one kicks in. Old hurts, wounds and pains sneakily surface in the midafternoon. About an hour later, opportunity knocks so get rid of the old knee jerk reactions. Energy will steadily build until by evening you are finding your way around limitations and blocks. Expect a happy emotional surprise tonight and all ends well with prophetic dreams.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to romance today. Concentrate on career.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Fat Cat. “”Be generous. Share your abundance with others.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Bodacious Bodach. Bodach means old man in Gaelic. He really wants to help and to fix things. He just isn’t very good at it. Traditionally he comes down the chimney like another fat man but don’t worry if you don’t have a chimney, he always gets in. Now there is a faery responsible for bed hair and knots at night, but the Bodach has more important work than that. He is a meddler. Tell him how badly he has messed up and he will just try harder and mess up better! And, he likes to gossip! He never gets it right . The only way to get rid of him is to clean up your mess: physically, emotionally and metaphysically! The Bodach only appears when someone is meddling and if it’s not you, you may have to get really firm on someone!
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the element is water. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Horse is having a great day!

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I have discovered on good thing about stage make-up, Halloween and running out of cold cream. You don’t have to apply makeup for a few days no matter how many times you wash your face. I was made up for the Witches’ Ball and my purple tipped wig was a big hit. It has been at least 35 years since I wore a good wig and I have to say, they sure have improved over the old ones. They are no long heavy, hot and itchy. Not only that, but they actually fit. Now comes the desire to cut all my hair off and just wear wigs….
Bitwit has joined the shop staff so I can keep an eye on her. That’s not really how it is working. It is more like she can keep a mouth on my toes. She is so tiny I am afraid to wear anything but my soft house flops and that gives her ten toe access. My toes are a mess but her feet are safe from being stepped on. Ra and Isis are refusing to accept her though I have tried to explain that as a little girl, she now tips the scales in their favor. All she has to do is get much, much bigger.
I can’t insert links in all the blogs I have but I am going to ask you to go to this link and just read from the top to the bottom. Yes, it may take a good 10 minutes if you read somewhat slow, but take it. http://www.truthout.org/102708T This is undoubtedly one of the best speeches ever written and finally, after years of a slowly circling of the toilet economically for most of us, a ray of hope….Janice

No comments: