Thursday, October 9, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-10-08



The Bitwit!

10-10-08
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Emperor: propulsion. Restraint allows you to focus your abilities. You tend to try and out maneuver your opponents. Be certain the end really does justify the means today.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next week, surprising emotional undercurrents exist in social interactions, so be on guard and play your cards close to your chest. Do not reveal all. This is a very psychic, confusing and muddy morning. Be very careful driving or just plain walking as people will be day dreaming. Electronic communications are not to be trusted and probably false. By evening, changes are in the wind and moving very swiftly so get ready to land on your feet. The Moon enters Pisces at 9:31 PM EDT.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to moving forward fearlessly today. Take your fears out and examine them. They may not be as big as you think they are.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Mooncat. “Enjoy the ebb and flow of your emotions. It’s who you are.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Oak Men today. Although you find them in deepest part of the forest where humans seldom wander, that doesn’t mean they can’t kick a Dryad out and move into Oak on your front lawn. Well, maybe you need to be a Druid first. Their lesson is simple, knowledge and the unknown are frightening at first but very necessary to enlightenment. So, relax and take the first step into the darkness. It may be brighter and more comforting than you think.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is water. The Ox finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey are having a good day. Okay, clean up your mind!

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The plan of my life is now unfolding step by step, according to the will of my Higher Self. I acknowledge each one of its stages with serenity, detachment and joy, knowing that I am always lovingly and wisely guided on my path toward the full realization of my true potential.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I’m back. I know that may ruin some people’s day but I am recovering from the flu. I woke up with the mother of all sinus headaches. Now there seems to be some Universal Rule that if I wake up with a splitting headache one of two things has to immediately happen. Either the lawn service with its 1,000 leaf blowers arrives next door or the garbage truck comes. Today it was the garbage truck apparently deciding to park in front of my house and test every clanking piece of equipment on it. Each clang was like an ax striking my head. The analogy must have been good because I either drifted off or passed out to sleep and dreamed of being chased by a hoard of ax wielding barbarians with horned helmets.
My sole accomplishment today was to teach Bitwit how to drink milk from a bowl. It was not without snorting, semi-drowning and milk flying and I was involved in none of that. However, as those of you who have ever used a syringe to feed something know, those syringes give up the ghost rather quickly and I only had one. Back to the vet for more.
Now, in the immortal words of Sophia: Picture this. You have a commode seat done in bright red plush. There is 180 degree clear radius off the seat to the floor. You have a small bowl that only holds 1 - 2 ounces of anything sitting to the side. You have one Bitwit on the commode seat, who takes a flying leap and manages to land smack dab in the middle of the tiny bowl of milk. I am entering her in the precision diving event at the next Olympics.
Meanwhile, I try to get ready for the shop and each piece of clothing I pick up, Napoleon dives for it and hangs on for dear life. Try putting a bra on with a Kitwit attached to it some day, just for fun! He did not want me to leave for the shop! I think the white areas of his Tux have turned bright green.

No comments: