Monday, October 13, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-14-08

10-14-08


FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Wands: affiliation. Strong opinions and sudden decisions are on today’s menu. Intuition rules! Logic takes too much time.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Full Moon is at 4:02 PM EDT at 21Aries51. You may be feeling better than usual this morning but limitations and rules can get you down fast. For the next week it is going to be romantic, psychic and vague. This aspect hits its stride this afternoon when the romance and intuition kick in big time. Get a psychic reading. The Full Moon in Aries makes people impulsive so be careful on the highway. Social events are more of an annoyance tonight but be careful, people are watching.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to move your body. Get the Chi surging. Dance, skip or walk, but stay in motion and let the toxins leave your body and aura.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Something the Cat Dragged In. “You’ve been having a hard time; things will get better.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Sage. He is also known as the Shaman and if you are lucky enough to get his attention today, he brings wisdom, hidden knowledge and patience. He is what most of us find in old age, when we retreat into our minds. Complexity leads to confusion so his message is one of simplicity. Know when to let go and move on.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is fire. The Snake finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar are having an easy day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now let go of all my old habits. I take this opportunity to make fundamental changes in my life. God supports me totally in this action and my life is opening to new dimensions of freedom, love and happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Ah the joys of cat ownership and a sick husband at home! If I survive it will be a miracle. First thing, I awoke with a Migraine complete with rainbow neon cat's whiskers. So, dear hubby decided to make coffee and lovingly bring me a cup. For some reason he thinks a migraine improves my already shaky coordination. That is a fallacy. I spilled coffee all over me and the bed. I will be doing a lot of washing today, in the rain, but I digress or regress, something like that. It still hurts.
I managed to balance the coffee cup on the night stand, which I swear was dancing the jig, and get myself cleaned up. I returned to find Napoleon's head in my coffee cup. As you know, he is addicted to coffee. I shooed him off and he ran over and plopped down in the middle of the bed to get his buzz on. His pupils were already dilating.
Well, a couple of days ago George left his coffee cup unattended in, of all places, the top of the cat condo. Naturally that could not go unnoticed and when I looked up, Purdy vonSweets was drinking coffee. Now I have two addicts.
Well, Purdy was in the room and jumped on Napoleon, whose face was now well coffee-a-fied and began licking him to get at her drug of choice. She was trying to get her tongue in his mouth. Napoleon was not to be out done now that his buzz was hitting. You've probably seen two cats licking each other, but have you ever seen two cats on caffeine licking each other. Just run the film forward at quadruple speed. It's a wonder their tongues are not permanently tied together in a knot.
A little while later, the comforter and sheets having dried, I had almost forgot the incident until Napoleon attacked them and tried to eat them, wallow in them and generally attach them as a second layer of fur to his little body. I had this psychic flash of me in my rocker, with the afghan on my lap watching the snow fall outside with a hot cup and coffee in my hands. On the stand beside me was Napoleon in a little sweater with a tiny cup of hot coffee. Oh yes, retirement in Canada is going to be weird. Bitwit will probably be taking down a Moose for dinner providing I have an electric meat grinder. It's either that or she will have finally gotten that AMEX card and be heading for Costco in her little carrier to hunt on the great savanna of the meat department where all the animal's skins are as thin and weak as plastic wrap, they are tender and the meat is the perfect texture.

No comments: