Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-08-08

10-08-08


FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Wands; triumph. Using all experiences in a positive way allows you to finally triumph over inner conflicts and strengthen your goals. Know yourself and your motives.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aquarius at 12:03 PM EDT. For the next couple of days, taking care of old hurts and irritations is much easier than trying to ignore them. Tempers can flare in the evening hour over issues of possession and jealousy. Late tonight, smooth over your flaws and plan a make over.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to breaking free today and I believe the faery Finder has just told us the biggest one is fear.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catacomb. “Look deep inside. Take time to meditate or journey within.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Courage. This singer presents you with a simple choice. You can give into fear and self pity or you can move through it and take the chance.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the element is metal. The Boar finds conflict today but the Horse is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all my preconceived ideas. I look at life and people around me in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony and good judgment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
This morning Moon Probe, the Kitwits mothers traded a Bitwit (Bitty Kitwit) for a can of cat food. She brought it right out to George and had apparently coached it on proper behavior as it walked right up to him to be taken inside. So, poor, flu laden Janice had to drive to the shop and get it.
At home I shut it in the bathroom and it immediately took over my bright red toilet seat cover. Right smack dab in middle of it was one curled up Bitwit. A few hours later when I finally managed to get my self upright I discovered the Kitwits had broken it out of the bathroom and panicked. How would I ever find a kitten that size in the house???!!! I found it sitting with the Kitwits just like it belonged there.
Now, we are at the shop. Moon Probe took one look at it and turned around and gave me the tail flick as to say: “I traded it this morning, not taking it back.” Her son, Howler, looked at me and entwined around his mother with the -I got her all to myself get lost human - look. So, Bitwit has backed Isis into a corner screaming and howling -that was Isis doing the screaming - and now controls the shop bathroom. She wants out so she can claim the rest of the store. This, and the flu, too…what is the Goddess thinking?
Meanwhile, Napoleon is staying with me trying to nurse me back to health. I am pretty certain I did not need that tongue dermabrasion last night, but I am now cleaned to his specifications. Now back to being flu laden….

No comments: