Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-02-09

04-02-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Green and the incense is Apricot.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Cups: reduction. Inner conflicts are holding you back. Make a decision and stick to it.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the second quarter moon begins at 10:34 AM EDT. Trying to get things done at home too quickly in the morning leads to explosive circumstances. Did you turn the stove off? Double check everything and slow down before running out the door or leaving the room. You have permission to be late. Emotional energies are out of control in the afternoon and that may cause arguments and hurt feelings with loved ones. If you are quiet about it, you can get around restrictions and rules in the late afternoon. Just don’t tell anyone what you are doing. Tonight is not good for games of chance. For the next couple of days talking to fast reveals too much runs you afoul of authorities and elders. It might be a really good idea to keep your mouth shut and reveal very little.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is time to raise your standards. Start with what you expect of yourself.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Democat. “Stand up for what you believe in.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faeries of the Future. Who are they? Well, we have the Gnome who looks both ways at once, both past and future. There is Anna who carries the Hazelnut grains of the future with all possibilities. Puggi will take off as soon as she knows which way to go and there are the frogs awaiting the magical kiss. The Gnome King keeps whispering it is intuition that guides you rightly not logic. He has his feet firmly grounded in earth energies giving him his faith in intuition. They are your companions on a new journey that awaits you so take the first step. You are not alone.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is Fire. The Sheep finds conflict today but the Monkey has an easy day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now develop my willpower. I connect this power to the highest qualities of my heart and through all my actions I express the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

When I got to shop yesterday, Blueman was wet and miserable. He normally stays all dry and warm in the tent. It wasn’t until I left I saw half the top had blown off the tent. Happily, that was the extent of the damage from the storm, except for a tomato’s peat pot falling apart.
Well, maybe not quite but I would hate to explain this to the insurance company. You see, it all started when a small, about a foot long, iguana fell down the side of the building because it was wet and slippery. It hit the top of window which activated the Bitwit who flew across the shop running over Ra. Ra then ran across the counter and bounced off my chair narrowly missing my head causing me to run to the window to make certain the blinds were still in one piece, only to be hit on the head by the Bitwit bouncing back, covered in spider webs which she dropped on me. I then tried to get free of the webs, Bitwit and the binds and almost broke my neck. Now do you see why I don’t file insurance claims or go to the ER? I do not want to answer the questions. We are all just fine, including the iguana.
Well, I saw something on the news that boggles the mind. The West Palm Beach Democratic party was so sick of old Rush’s radio program touting he hoped President Obama’s economic policies fail that they took out a moving billboard. This incensed a local fan of the druggie and Republican to where he was on the street corner screaming the Republicans are not responsible for the last 8 years of policies, it was all the fault of the liberals and then he called the mayor a Communist. He actually believes this, leading to my theory that the Republicans are giving out free stupid pills. They have controlled Congress for the last 7 years and the White House for 8 years. Where are these Liberals and what were they in control of? How exactly could they run the country when they weren’t in power? Then I hear on the overseas news cast that they don’t think anyone is blaming President Obama for the current crisis. How on earth could that even be an issue? He’s only been in office since January 22th, 2009! Is something going on I don’t know about?????
Now if that sprained your synapses, I was watching a news report from London and a man was saying they were really sick that the very people who caused this mess are not suffering but floating above it all while everyone else is and wanted to know why. Once again: They engineered it over the last 8 years. Why do you think they would suffer? This was the plan all along. Trash the world economy, throw the middle class into poverty and return to Feudalism. They forgot one little tiny historic lesson: the French Revolution. But then again, they aren’t too good with history, economics or logic.
Oh the scream when President Obama forced the president of Chrysler out after he has demonstrated gross incompetence at his job. The man leaves with a 23 million dollar retirement package. I don’t know about you, but I think I could live very nicely on that. I am really willing to try if he doesn’t want it. Not a single one of these thieves is going to be demoted to even upper middle class when they leave these bankrupt companies however, the workers will be living under bridges when they get the pink slip.
Oh, my apologies to Newt. Rush is the drug addict. You are just a rabid idiot. I guess I’m just not feeling too charitable as I do the spell to try and help people fin any kind work so they can eat while those two are relaxing with a drink, cigar and comfy easy chair.
Somewhere between the roof work across the street and the lot clearing behind me, I have developed the headache of the century and I don’t even have my hearing aides in! Now, poor John, whose Comic Store is right under where they are roofing must be ready to jump in the canal and hope for a friendly alligator.
Speaking of the local wild life: fellow Floridians, it is mating season for gators and they are proving that if you leave a door open, they will come in and ask for a plate of food or your arm. So keep the pets indoors and the doors shut. For the love of the Goddess, they can come in through a doggie or kitty door! You do not want top wander into the kitchen for a midnight snack and discover the local reptile is in there feeling a bit peckish.

No comments: