Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-15-09

04-15-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Topaz and the incense is Bay Laurel.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Swords: desolation. Find out the root cause of your fear and it will be banished. Grieve and move on with your life.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at 1:27 AM EDT. For the next six days emotional energies are high and out bursts are very possible. You don’t want to let go of the old, worn out ways of living. This will be a very psychic time for the next week. Today is a time of change. Make use of these wonderful aspects to get things done.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to peace of mind today. I don’t know. Do you think it being April 15th could be one of them: TAX DAY!


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Goddess. “Ask for help and you will receive guidance.” Notice you are not getting help…they are cats!

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Bodacious Bodach. He is the Old Man in Gaelic. He really does mean well and he runs around ‘fixing’ things. Unfortunately, competent is not his middle name. He will do your filing and if you are lucky at the least the papers will wind up in your filing cabinet, but never in the right folders. He is a class A meddler! Nothing ever turns out the way he expects it too or you want it to. On the other hand, he can be trying to ‘fix’ the problems deliberate saboteurs are creating in your life and business. So, create a new order and stick to it.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is metal. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I need not worry about difficulties as I realize that they are opportunities for me to grow in love and wisdom. I accept what is. I follow my intuition and I step into action without delay. Wonderful and unexpected solutions appear to me, and I bring my personal contribution to the world with enthusiasm and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I think the stress of the last two weeks caught up with me. I laid in bed and was simply too tired to move. Finally I managed to crawl out and get some breakfast and then Napoleon settled in my lap and told me I wasn’t moving. I managed to scoot him out and he sent Purdy von Sweets in and she is a hook the claws in sort of gal. Not only that, but she had had her coffee and was hyper. I finally got her out, got dressed and crawled to the shop.
The Bitwit tried to pin me down and I finally made it to the computer. The wind is so high it is knocking plants and everything down. The birds aren’t even flying around.

No comments: