Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-22-09

04-22-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Brown and the incense is Marjoram.

Today is Earth Day!

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Wands: triumph. Be totally clear and truthful about your motives and goals. Inner conflicts will vanish and you will then have happiness and victory. Use all experiences, even the negative ones, as a learning experience.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mars enters Aries at 9:44 AM EDT. The Moon enters Aries at 10:09 AM EDT. It is an explosive morning. Expect a tremendous number of arguments over the next couple of days. You may be wishing for a return to chivalry and the old ways this morning but what you are more likely to get is war. Energies are way too high and people are not looking at the end result, just the beginning. You really have to think things through and not react to remain safe. Or, you will be really happy with the world of hurting and paperwork you bring down upon your head. Don’t try to change things in the afternoon. In fact, if you can hide from your boss, all the better. Make certain you double check all budget items for the next couple of days and are sure you know the rules.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say trying to follow your dreams hit’s a brick wall today. So keep your head down and finish what you start.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Suit. “Be daring. Be wild. Be Bold.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Undressing of the Salad. Impossible you say. Obviously you have newer spilled the pepper in a salad or you would know it is possible. What this group of Fae really mean is you have too many balls in the air at once. You are struggling to keep everything afloat. You have to drop a few balls to bring in new ones. Keep that in mind.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Fire. The Rabbit, me, finds conflict today. Today is an auspicious day for medical procedures, writing, gambling, and births but not for hair cuts.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go. I free myself from any attachment, illusion and restlessness of everyday life. I look at people and things through my Soul’s eyes in a calm, detached and loving way. A new and powerful energy emerges within me. I am intuitively guided toward the appropriate action and I easily succeed in everything I do.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

What a day yesterday was. I am giving up on the day off principle. First, it rained so hard Vanwitch was in a lake. I have to get in the passenger side and crawl across to stay dry. However before that happened and I am trying to get out the door, Purrbah is in the kitchen and gets whacked in the head with a box of corn muffin mix. Napoleon is on top of the fridge trying to get Turtle. So I had lock turtle in the bathroom because Napoleon is the Pitbull of cats. A month later and he will still focused on the same thing. There is no stopping. I had to buy aquarium on the way home to fix the aquarium for Turtle and then I have to find something to put on top of it that Napoleon can’t get through.
Then I thought I would have a peaceful day at the shop but I had a customer waiting for me. Now, I do not know what happened by I got the garbage can off the street where it was laying and put the lid on it. Next thing I knew the lid flew straight up! I didn’t see anything exit the garbage can but it was a little unsettling. Then after taking care of the customer I had to get to the Post Office because the Vanwitch was full of shipments to be dropped off. For some reason, I wound up in Wartmart. Oh, I was buying some finch food for the wild finches at the shop. A detour took me to the discount counter and I have enough socks for the rest of the year for under ten dollars. Then I made the mistake of wandering into garden department and came out with a Haberno Pepper which is what they make Tabasco sauce from and as usual, a few flowers.
When I got back, I happened to notice the monitor and wondered how my car on the other side of the Vanwitch. Another visitor and finally I got the forecast finished, the pepper planted and George arrived. Well, I knew I needed the S-hooks to hang the finch feeder so we were off to Lowes. Do not ever go to Lowes on Monday! That is the day they discount all the flowers. I came out with a wagon full of plants, all discounted to a dollar or five. I bought more of the little white flowers I seem to grow so well, though I have no idea what it is, some petunias, a coleus, a calla -I’ve always wanted to try one - a strange Brazilian plant and a catnip plant. Then it took two pet shops to find aquarium sealer and Turtle’s favorite food. Anything else, and she turns her nose up at it. When we got back to the shop, Paganwit was still around. We haven’t seen him in over a month and hungry, of course. If I am lucky, the catnip plant will still be in one piece when I get back tomorrow. Oh, it was the Luneria or Money Plant that came up. By the time I went out a second time, another one had popped up and the seed was still attached. I have Honesty plants for Honesty!!!
Home and dinner were next and then the sneezing started. I have been sneezing all night and hope I get some sleep. Friday, my coffin nails, dragon scrying bowl and large statue of Freya should arrive.
Some days you get an order that defies all packing strategies. Today it was a book: Secrets of Druids. It was too long for every padded envelop I had and I finally managed to tape it into one. Let me give you guys a little hint about “expedited shipping”. No one has ever told us merchants what it means and they don’t give us enough money to ship the book anyway but Media so you are wasting your money. Just stick to the standard shipping.
Almost all the Lunaria have come up. Only one seed has failed to germinate or it has shifted in the pot. All the cats are here. The catnip plant survived the night and all is well in Salamander land. I spent most of the night playing hide the Turtle with Napoleon until I finally hid her in my bathroom. I found Napoleon this morning nearly unconscious on the chair in the kitchen. He must have spent the entire night trying to find her. Don’t worry he will recover to plague her again tonight.

No comments: